Team Fortress 2

Insomnia55, the biggest TF2 LAN event, is this weekend! Who will win: EU or NA? Does anyone even watch comp TF2? Of course you do! Get hyped!
http://i.imgur.com/0FDYKz1.png
Go to teamfortress.tv for more info.

1 Like

anyone wanna team on tf2?
my account name is “cinibrother1”

*Squeal of delight
TF2 is my life. I’ve logged +950 hours and I still love the game. It’s really exciting seeing people here play the game I love.

(Steam ID is Dr. Chronos, I’m always down to frag some players! :3 )

1 Like

I’d be up for a scrub squad on ETF2L but anything NA seems out of reach since 300 ping is slightly unplayable.

All right people, i’ve went out and spent about twenty bucks on TF2 for Gun mettle stuff.
So far, it’s an absolute waste of time and money.
Here are my unboxes ;
Night Owl Sniper (pretty cool tho, one of my favourites)
Brick House (eh, but it’s factory new, at least)
Low Profile SMG (noooooooooooooo It’s strange tho)
Forest fire (eeeeh)
Aqua Marine (eeeeeeeeeeeeeh)
LOW PROFILE AGAIN (UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH)

I got a few skins that i didn’t have to unbox, like 3 field tested civilian grade old country revovlvers , how lucky am i ?

1 Like

donate to the Looch foundation of “I don’t want to buy a contract thing, so gibe skins or I report hue hue hue br br so use me as a skin trash can”

I had to change to a DX9 config so I can see skins, now TF2 frame drops like hell, even with low settings.

My steam name is NUG-NUG, so can I add you up for some games?

1 Like

You rascals and your Comp
2tryhard4me

Gun mettle campaign almost done.

And still no hats for sentry.
(What if there were sentry skins?)

Who’s watching Tip of the Hats right now?

1 Like

I’m tipping my hat intensely.

1 Like

So recently I decided to get back into this and the god of FPS games shone his light upon me and I managed to git gud

I’m not pro, and can barely get more than two kills per life, but I’m doing far better than I used to.

I’m pretty good at Pyro and Scout, and use both of their backshot type weapons (Backburner and Backscatter).

So satisfying to assassinate a spy with the Backburner :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So if anybody is interested I have a few low tier skin weapons I am looking to get rid of, I thought I’d ask if anyone here wants to trade for them first…

Depending on the skin I’m willing to give up to 3 scrap or so

Okay, so I have an Antique Annihilator Minigun (Minimal Wear), a Blasted Bombardier Stickybomb Launcher (Field Tested), a Citizen Pain Minigun (Minimal Wear) and a Spruce Deuce Scattergun (Factory New). So do any of those interest you…

I don’t know what any of that means.

Ill take 20

Those 4 are all I got, sorry, if you still want them you will have to wait a few days because I am currently away from my computer…

Invasion update is here. What are your thoughts ?
So far for me it’s been amazin because i got a crate (the one you need the pass for to get it to drop) (i bought it immediately because i’m just that willing to spend real world money on virtual tickets that don’t affect gameplay at all) and i sold it on the market for 4 times the price of that very pass. (Pro tip : Buy the ticket now for some fast ez cash)
Also Player destruction mode is cool, though the rounds are often quite one-sided.
The new arena map is ehhh.
The new koth map 's pretty cool, a bit crowded.
2fort Invasion gr8.
I don’t have any items but i’ll unbox some for sure when the price of crates goes down. So like in 2 days.
Happy spookfest.

What’s the drop system like? Is it like contracts or random?

I plan on buying the pass later today for some serious play.

Don’t get it if you want to play seriously tf2
There isn’t any contracts, it’s random dropping (i got lucky because i’m just that amazing).
That’s all the pass does, enables crate dropping (and kill counting but who is ever going to look at your coin ? Let alone think “hmm yeah pretty cool he had this many kills in the last three months of 2015”)
So just buy it if you don’t want to buy individual crates (it’s cheaper to do right now) but you’ll still have to buy the keys.
And there are no new weapons (except for reskins, they’re pretty cool but pretty rare).

1 Like