Team Fortress 2

:laughing: since when is TF2 serious? I meant I’ll have a hardcore session trying out the new stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rats, I can practically hear the idlers marching (Or in this case, doing nothing)

I blew my cash on Gun Mettle, might as well do it again. I’m a little releived that there’s no need to buy the pass for multiple accounts which I did last time. Luckily I saved two keys for this sort of occasion, I just got to sell them and buy the new keys.

I need the Batsaber in my life.

So do i.
But with a 4% drop chance in the rarer box.
The single most non strange or unusual item.

Of course we can pull it off !

Edit : Got another case, the prices are still surprisingly high !

1 Like

Share this luck pls. So far all I’ve gotten is a FoW and a huntsman.

Anyway, first impressions:

Meh.

That’s really it. The two new maps are nothing spectacular, in fact to be honest they aren’t even that fun. The reskin of 2fort is the best, nothing has really changed mechanic-wise, but the map is gorgeous.

Idling seems to be a major problem. Fear not, for the idle timer is faster and in some instances Valve is canceling their Steam Auth ticket. So don’t Idle.

The best part is sadly the items. The reskins are beautiful but rare, and the cosmetics are pretty cool. When the crate drop rate increases I might open a few crates

Recent Update ranking:

1. Gun Mettle
  2. Invasion
  3. EoTL

Edit: around 2fort there are some propaganda posters not unlike those of MvM. One even depicts the mercs fighting a giant robot. Co-op map coming?

Class: All but Heavy, Engi, or Medic. Preferably the classes that start with ‘S’.
Weapon: (I’ll go by class) Scout: Scatter Gun, Soldier: Direct Hit, Pyro: Phlog (Oh, one of those guys), Demo: Grenade Launcher, Heavy: Brass Beast, Medic: Crusader’s Crossbow, Sniper: Machina, Spy: YER or Dead Ringer.
Hat:Gibus Maybe Byte’d Beak, only p2p hat I have… (aside from Mann Co. Cap)
Hours: 400-ish
Unusual Count: 0
Server: None, for my computer can’t handle servers, so I have to play offline… (It’s hard, being a Windows XP man)
MvM Tour Count: 0, also

The coin only tracks till the 5th of November.

I have bought the pass, got one case, just like my Gun Mettle contract weps and cases, will not be seling any of the drops I get for this month…

So tonight I played TF2 for the first time in about 13 months (barring a one-night episode in july)

I’d forgotten just how fun it is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So I’ve been reading the latest TF2 update notes.

They buffed the Phlog

They removed the Chargin Targe fire immunity

THEY BUFFED THE PHLOG AND YOURE IMMUNE WHILE YOU ACTIVATE THE NO SKILL MACHINE

2 Likes

I’m sorry, what? They buffed an already OP weapon?

What are they thinking!?

as a tf2 player

i didnt understand any of those words

i’ll assume its for the demoman/demoknight then

The shield for the demo had an immunity to afterburn, which meant you never caught on fire.
Now it’s gone.

And then they BUFFED an already broken flamethrower by removing the damage penalty it had and also making you invincible as you activate the crits

1 Like

That doesn’t sound that bad

well

its sounds bad for Demo

But as an Engie guy, it doesn’t sound bad to me :stuck_out_tongue:

No.

It’s sounds bad for literally everyone fighting a W+M1 pyro.

Now you can’t kill them as they activate phlog crits.

the ride never ends

Even me, the guy who sucks at all Video games could do decently with a Phlog.

S+m1 is super effective. Phloggy pyros still can’t reflect thus making them easy targets as long as they don’t crit you into oblivion.

They applied it to all the shields in a decent way.

3 Likes

At least they didn’t kill another of my Babies.

Ello! Filthy F2P noob trash here! Just wondering if there’s any tips for a mook such as I other than become pay to win? Started out only recently and a lil confusing.

2 Likes
  1. Just don’t wear the Gibus or Merc Badge, you want to give a good impression.

2. Look at the teams needs when choosing your class. Is the defense good? The offense? Does your team need support?

3. Know the map. Keep a mental note on where health or ammo packs spawn and general navigation. Also try to predict where the enemy will appear.

4. Delete crates. They are useless without keys. Trash em.

5. Objective first, then killing. Or alternatively kill in order to complete the objective.

6. Aim. Each class does require slight changes in mentality to maximize damage. Explosive classes should aim for the feet of the enemy, bullets the center, and keep effective range in mind.

7. Try, try again. Practice makes perfect. Don’t give up.

8. Read tips or guides on how to maximize your performance as a certain class.

9. Have fun.

1 Like

http://clugu.com/tf2mate/

Use this to get up to like 120 fps

i have a… general grasp. Currently only got 2 special items other than merc stuff. Also think that anything other than heavy, soldier, medic or spy are my thing, but I’m not sure. Think I’ll try maining Pyro or Demoman

1 Like

Mayn, I haven’t played TF2 in months. I always liked playing Pyro, just love the afterburn effect and pushing them off edges with the airblast :smiley:

1 Like