Team Fortress 2

i wear both of those items as an engie

fit me

wait does this really work because i play with like 20 fps

1 Like

I didn’t know you played TF2. Half of me wants to fight you and the other wants to give you a not-scrubby hat.

2 Likes

I used to play a ton. Then I joined the Boards in '14, got distracted by y’all, and eventually fell out of practice.

Case in point:

I’ve been trying to get back into it for the past few months, but don’t usually have the time.

I’m always down for that. Steam is Political_Slime, for anyone who wants to do that.

i wud verry muc leik pls

2 Likes

Yes

Considering the fact that it ran at 30 before I discovered this

2 Likes

about to save the zip… don’t know where to put it now…

Right click tf2 on your game library.
Select properties
Then look for “browse local files”
Then you open up the tf folder.

Then you exteract the folder that’s in the zip file there

update: Maining Pyro, secondary’s now sniper, followed by demo, think i’m getting the basic’s of scout and engineer. Currently unsatisfied and not good at Heavy, Medic(though I will only play to hear others) and Spy.

Also got some items that I want judged, can I share?

Go ahead(I think I can help :wink:)

current collection(not including the intro merc items)-

The Sydney Sleeper(s-shut up, I don’t need no Jarate)
Flare Gun
Bonk Atomic
Crit-A-Cola
Southern Hospitality
Eyelander

after putting some boxes on sale, I only have 2 items I wanna get rid off(they’re on my least favorite classes and they seem useless)

The Family Business
Crusaders Bow

1 Like

Sydney Sleeper, while not even a sniper rifle (Ayyy) can actually be somewhat decent with offensive, as it gives minicrits (Critical with the Bushwacka)and can instant kill when fully charged,but I don’t like it very much (Hitman Heatmaker so much better)

Flare Gun is really good, I either main that or the Scorch Shot for Pyro, plus CRITS
Bonk! Atomic Punch is good for drawing enemy fire at you for distractions, plus you can use it for getaways or, in the cases like CTF, you can move through the enemies to get closer to the briefcase

Crita Cola I don’t use, the Atomic Punch/Mad Milk or any of the pistols would be better

I also don’t use the Southern Hospitality, but it can be useful for tracking down spies with the bleed effect.

Eyelander, when playing as a ‘Demo Knight’ is good, I use it along with the Tide turner and the Greande Launcher

Family Business is good for Heavy as it shoots faster than the normal Minigun and can be used faster as well, thanks to the lack of spin-up time, but I use the Sandvich instead
Crusaders Crossbow is good for healing teammates when they’re far away, plus it’s more accurate than the normal Syringe Gun, though I like the Blutsauger more :smile:

I got a shotgun

most of the classes have shotguns

Don’t see any use

Anyway I’m going back into the game to see how well I can do it, but I doubt I’ll get any luck in the game

1 Like

Noice, I can’t even play the game anymore :frowning: .It crashed since November last year when it tried to update, and I tried recently again, but it still doesn’t work (then again, it’s a really old, bad school laptop I use)

Do you guys use custom huds? I have been using Takyahud with the scoreboard from Garm3n SdX and a few tweaks like tiny baby damage indicators and an übercharge tracker.

I used to, then I got sick of constantly having to update them around the time gun mettle and that ball gamemode came around

1 Like

Updating an outdated hud is quite bothersome, but at least it’s fairly easy find what needs to be patched. And then there are several huds that are basically always up-to-date, like Rayshud.

I looooove me some TF2! Got about 850 hours in.

2 Likes

By far one of my favorite games. I’ve sunk 500 hours into it after a year of having it.

2 Likes

I really need to catch up on my contracts.
Anybody wanna let me kill, and otherwise abuse them for my own benefit?

1 Like

Hey i’m in, i really need to catch up too, so i’ll swing by, get some cash in mah steam account and buy a pass. Then we can get to cheating the system .

1 Like

Sounds Great!