8 Likes

What is my life?

1 Like

Can I join you?

5 Likes

suicide is looking like a mighty fine option rn
hopefully i can get logan paul to film my corpse

6 Likes

Seen the trailer already. Yeah, its gonna suck. We all know it will. TTG just doesn’t have enough to make a movie. Its random stupid brand of humor can “work” (and I use the term work loosely) for little ten minute episodes, but there’s no way it can sustain what will probably be an hour and a half movie. At least its only going to be a TV movie, and not a theatrical release.

3 Likes

I never use emojis

but this movie is pure :poop::poop::poop:
like the show itself

2 Likes

it looks awful

but i did like the aqua man joke at the end

mainly cuz i hate aqua man

1 Like

But at least Aqua Man has something to work with. Atlantis, prophecy, a cue to claim power from a regal throne. All this has is fart jokes and loud noises.

2 Likes

i never said that made up for anything, lol. just that it mad eme chuckle

my dad thinks this show is ok because it reminds him, in his own words, “of a kiddy version of south park”

1 Like

I know. Its just that I’m still honestly surprised that anyone thought this was a good idea. I’m actually curious to see how this turns out, and how they’ll find enough material to work with to make an entire movie.

1 Like

betcha it fails

1 Like

Part of me wants this to do well so maybe we could get high budget theatrical films based on other CN shows…the other part of me knows this is not going to be a good film and mostly wouldn’t care if it crashed and burned.

1 Like

Knowing CN, it’ll be nothing but random nonsense humor, maybe with some slightly better animation. Other than that the stuff is going to do the absolute bare minimum, just like they did with the show. Its going to do well with the target demographic, that being little children who will laugh at anything. And so the movie staff won’t try at all because they don’t have to, because they know whatever they do, it’ll do well, so they don’t have to try. So the movie is going to do well, CN is going to spam TTG even more than it already is, and they’re probably make eleventy-billion more garbage TTG movies.

Sorry to say but this is a made for TV movie.

1 Like

O

Oh my

I hope that it starts happy-go-lucky and then slowly twists dark like the old show

1 Like

This should not exist

1 Like

Though there is one possibility we’re not considering. There is the very small chance that the staff decide to get their poop in a group, and actually put some effort into what they do. There is a very, very, small, tiny, minute, minuscule, microscopic chance that this movie could actually be good.

1 Like

Well if you’ll excuse me I need to apologize to the emoji movie for thinking it was the worst movie I’d ever seen. This I don’t even need to see to know it’s the worst.

so miracles do happen. That’s good.

1 Like

No. This is going to be bad, but there is no way its going to be Emoji Movie bad.

1 Like

Quality aside emoji movie still had more of a story then ttg will ever have.

1 Like

You’re kidding right?

Listen, I get that TTG has never been known for its plot, but there’s no way it can be worse than the emoji movie in any aspect.

1 Like