teleportation side effects

[i guess i was overreacting to being a bad writer, i just needed a good idea]
i would use this as well but use it as a limit for teleportation

side effects:
random numbing
feeling like you are melting into a soup sometimes (sub category: the feeling of being disassembled and re assembled multiple times in quick succession)
PTSD of teleportation
motion sickness
muscle spasms

Extremes:
Internal bleeding
being stuck in a wall
wrong body parts in the wrong place
decintagration (sometimes parts of your body or even half) (sub category: acciedental splitting of the left or right brain)
extreme mutation
missing appendages
memory loss
being turned inside out.

3 Likes

extreme mutations, beyond body parts in the wrong places maybe?
This movie gives a pretty good idea of that:

3 Likes

In Harry Potter (uggh not my favorite of series), apparition can result in only part of you body teleporting, leaving a finger or two behind. Don’t know if “body parts in wrong places” is like that or not.

2 Likes

“Warning improper calibrations may lead to: Internal bleeding, memory loss and being turned inside out. Have a nice day!”

1 Like

some of the extreme side effects where from using the rod of discord too much
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister i put it in

Personally I consider random internal bleeding an extreme as it could happen anywhere but hey that’s just me and my twisted AI of mind. Have a nice day!

1 Like

This seems kinda generic; doesn’t seem like much reason that teleportation would cause this in particular. Other than that, the rest of these seem to all derive from the idea that the teleportation wasn’t exactly successful, which makes sense.

1 Like

If I had teleportation I would always be afraid of rematerializing too low and getting my feet fused with the ground… or accidentally teleporting to a spot where, say, a fly was.

1 Like

The accidental splitting if the left and right brain as an extreme. Watch CGP Grey’s video called “You Are Two”