Tell Me About Your Dreams

Efin’ 'ell mate! I’ve had so many dreams just like that! From Lego, to video games, to bionicle’s and more! It’s so irritatingly the evil!

1 Like

Wow. Well I have some pretty wacky dreams as well, however most I don’t remember. The HF dream was from years ago when the line first came out. I also once had a dream that I was looking through a catalog, and found some anacondrai characters before they appeared in sets…

1 Like

I went on a date with my crush. Everything went perfect and I was happy that my life was successful.

then I woke up

1 Like

I had a dream where I found the lost piece to my gunpla.

And then when I woke up I was surprised it was still lost.

This was an old one, but I’ll tell it since I can’t remember any recent ones after I wake up.

I was stuck to the ground, unable to move with a laser wall heading towards me from my feet. When it hit my body it actually hurt, but I actually (kinda) woke up.

With sleep paralysis.

One of only 2 times that happened to me, and it was terrible.

I’ve had some more interesting dreams over the past year, and actually managed to write them down on Google Docs pages.

For the first one that I managed to write down:

I can’t quite figure out where to start. But, I do know that the Reds and Blues have been rescued and are on some sort of spaceship. Eventually Pokémon get involved and Locus arrives. Then Pokémon Mystery Dungeon gets involved when Time Gears come into the mix, as I remember seeing a Time Gear get placed into some sort of dial. And then, all of a sudden, Felix shows up somehow, and he’s got his own 3 henchmen with him. And I’m with the Reds and Blues, and Felix attacks us. That’s when Locus confronts him. Then we end up of this world that has this girl that has a big lizard tail. And then end up going on some adventure with her, which takes earth to some buildings made out of Lego bricks. And then somewhere in the whole dream, Agent Kansas is mentioned. And that’s all that I remember at the moment.

Here’s the 2nd one that I wrote down, over the past year:

So the dream went like this. It was sorta like a reboot of Ninjago, yet it also wasn’t a reboot. The thing with the Golden Ninja was similar, except that there were 2 Golden Ninja. And the 4 ninja and I were in some Dojo when the two Golden Ninja/Silver Ninja unlocked their dragons, and Sensei Wu was around somewhere, but I can’t remember where at this moment. Yet, I was still trying to get all of the Ninjago McDonald’s toys, while also trying to get all of the builds for that time. And while I was at a McDonald’s, the final battle episode was gonna be airing soon, and it would be having both Golden Ninja or the Golden Ninja and a Silver Ninja(which was me), with both of them being able to fuse their dragons, which looked very bright when fused. Although, while I was on my way home, I was seeing a bunch of really big, almost life-sized, MOCs of the Ice Tank. Some of the MOCs were big enough to actually ride in. And I believe we actually had to stop and help a construction crew with something involving the road. And that’s as much as I can remember of my dream.

Ok, this third one involved the Serpentine.

So, the 4 generals, Skales, Acidicus, Fangtom, and Skalidor, were in Crashcourse Canyon, searching for something, when they come across an ancient staff and the staff is one of the 4 staffs of the real ancient serpentine tribes, tribes that existed before the 4 tribes that we know of, and they had different coloring as well, like the one before the Hypnobrai had Dark Blue, Bright Red and Orange in their color scheme, and there was one tribe that was bright orange and was somewhat related to the Venomari.
Once the generals found all 4 of the ancient staffs, they got imbued with some of the power of the ancient tribes. yet, were also becoming a bit corrupted.
So, when they had returned home the corruption was spreading somewhat, and it had to do with the staffs. When the serpentine touched the staffs, they became corrupt with the ancients’ power and the generals were trying to force it on everyone, but when Skales was going for Skales Jr., the latter tried to resist it and get Skales to snap out of it. Fortunately, Selma managed to escape with Skales Jr. and seek help. The ninja and I met up with them, and were able to help them save the serpentine from corruption. That’s all I remember.

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

1 Like

I had a weird dream in which I bought a third party Sixshot that turned out t be some sort of Lego set that I apparently wasn’t supposed to have because i had to hide it from the cops.

1 Like

I had a dream last night, and something about it was really striking…

…But all I can remember was that Dani California was playing.

Now, this 4th one, I had a couple months ago, and it was pretty interesting. Yet, it’s got so much going on in it, that I actually had to split it up into multiple paragraphs.

So the dream went like this:

It was just a normal day, when some strange people started attacking nearby towns. Apparently, my family was actually growing some fruit trees around our house at that time, and there was some snow somewhere in there.

Eventually, our area got attacked by these strange people. I managed to escape with some of my family to a sort of survival camp, where a bunch of other people are staying.

And it turns out that these strange people are some sort of Indians (I have no idea why). But eventually, the survival camp got attacked by the Indians. I managed to escape from the attack, but my family didn’t.

The survivors managed to meet up at another camp with other survivors, but then that place was attacked a couple weeks later.

I got away, and got rescued by some people at another survivor camp, but when I reached the next survival spot, I found out that I was one of only 8 survivors, who were all around my age and of different races, about 4 guys, and 3 other girls, and on our way to the survival spot, we somehow met with Gladeon, who was also a survivor, apparently.

We then managed to settle into the survival camp, which had some others that were around our age. But then, some time later(I think it was about a month or so, and this ended up opening like an episode of a TV show), some kid ends up disturbing an ancient, Egyptian-like artifact that was on display in an exhibit of some sort. The artifact came tumbling out, which turned out to be some sort of decorated skull. I picked up the strange skull to put it back after some grown-up explains something about disturbing some darkness. But then, we were attacked by some dark force, which seemed to be the Indians from earlier.

My 7 friends and I managed to escape the attack, but I had to leave the skull behind, and somehow, Gladeon was also with us. We then ended up being the ones that were to stop the darkness that had come from the ones that attacked us, the “Indians”, coming into contact with the skull. We then went off to the next town over. And while we were traveling there, Gladeon was guiding us from some remote location.

The dream then cuts to that town, which was something based around Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and was along the edge of a mountain. My friends and I managed to arrive at the town, but then that darkness started showing up some time after we arrived, which looked like the Hex: Dragon Lord of the Undead (Revamp) MOC, that was on the MOC Spotlight a few days before I had the dream (This thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ieC51j6TE Hex: Dragon Lord of the Undead (Revamp)).

We managed to get to a large building, that was built into the side of the mountain, for cover, but found out that we couldn’t really defeat the darkness unless we each unlock our unique abilities. And my ability, turned out to be the ability to ■■■■■■■■■■ into a dragon-thing; I went and used this ability to open up a big, heavy garage door for us to get into the building, but just as everyone got inside, the dark dragon came around, and I managed change back to human and drop the door on it, just as it stuck its head through. But that wasn’t enough to defeat it, all it did was hold the thing in place.

Yet, one friend(who I’m just gonna call Sara) found a bunch of robot soldiers that weren’t activated, so another friend(who I’m just gonna call Zack), he went to some computers to try and get them up and running. Then one friend(who I’m just gonna call Taylor), she went to find the power source to try and get other equipment working. One other friend(who I’m just gonna call Eric) chose to keep an eye on the dragon. So while he did that, Sara helped with trying to get the robot soldiers running. Somewhere in there, the other 3 friends(who I’m just gonna call Juan, Ethan and Amanda) went to find some other equipment for us to use against the dragon.

I remember somewhere in there, I flew around with my dragon wings(which were the wyvern-like ones that the Skyrim dragons have), then walked around in human form. As I went out to the opposite side of the building, there was an outdoor area on the other side of the mountain that the building was in, and I managed to find some familiar-looking people there. Yet, after wandering around, looking for something useful, I ended up finding Gladeon, and somehow got him to help us out.

Then, when I returned with Gladeon, the robots got activated and we had each found our special abilities, with the Zack, Taylor, and Sara having super-human skills with computers, wiring, and commanding as their abilities.

Then Amanda’s ability had something to do with the ocean, can’t quite remember what, I think it was with sea animals. I think Eric had super strength. And I can’t remember what the other 2(Jaun and Ethan) had, I think one had super speed, and one had something stealthy.

Eric then struck the dragon-thing on the head, I pushed it out from under the door, Amanda had some sea creatures attack it, and then the dragon-thing came into the building, so we then fought it in there.

But then I remember, somewhere in all of that, we had to fight those robots. But all I remember about that is, I ended up flying over the army of robot soldiers with my dragon wings, landing right in front of them and attacking with a swing of my tail, and fought them with half of the group, while the other half fought the dragon.

Then, after my half of the group defeated the robots, we went back to fight the dragon with the rest of the group. I remember someone had a sword of some type, and I tackled the dragon-thing, in my dragon form somewhere in there.

We then, somehow, defeated the dragon-thing, and I think we ended up turning it to good, because I remember it still being around after the fight. Then, everything became peaceful.

And that’s all I can remember of the dream.

Now, this is the dream that I had last night:

So, it started off with what appeared to be me sitting in a theater with a few other people, watching a movie.

The movie that we were watching was like the Ninjago Movie, but as a bit of a reboot. The ninja were all still in high school, but the main differences were that, it seemed to take place in a real-world setting, that looked like one that you’d see in earlier, live-action movies. But, Cole and Jay seemed to be living together as roommates; IDK where Lloyd was; Kai and Nya were still siblings, but the age gap between them seemed to be a bit larger, as Nya seemed to be much younger than Kai, and then Zane, for some reason, was living with Dr. Zoidberg, from Futurama, in a 3 or 4 story, apartment-like building in the city.

The ninja’s appearances also appeared to be a mix between the TV Show and Movie versions. But, for each shot that showed/introduced one of the ninja, when they spoke, the audience would be cheering, but when the ninja spoke, some of the ninja’s voices sounded like the movie versions, and some of them sounded like the TV versions. But then, I saw that Zane, for

And, at some point, it seemed as if I got placed inside the movie’s world, and was watching it all unfold up close, but were also not able to be seen by the characters of the movie.

But during the movie, the location of the scene we were in was at the high school that the ninja went to, and the area of the campus we were in looked like this (This is the best diagram I could make of it with just basic text):

___________________________          ______________________________
                            |        |
_________________________   |        |   _________________________
|_______________________|   |        |   |_______________________|
                            |        |   
___________________________ |        | _______________       
___________________________ |        | _____    ______|     
                            |        |      |  |    
_________________________   |        |   _________________________
|_______________________|   |        |   |  |  |_________________| 
|_______________________|   |        |   |  |   _________________|
|_______________________|   |        |   |__|__|_________________|
                            |        |

(the 4 squares under the Cafeteria are the Hallway buildings, and the  lines inside those 
squares are the hallways for each building, and the lines outside of the 4 buildings are the
pathways in between them) 

Now, when the ninja were all at school, Master Wu, who happened to be a teacher there, was standing at the doorway of one of the Hallway buildings (on the left side of the one on the top right), with some other students and another teacher, who just so happened to be Principal Noble from the Ninjago TV show.

The students were all crowded around the doorway, and they all seemed to be watching someone, I think it was Cole and Jay, fighting Lord Garmadon(movie version). But, Cole, somehow, accidentally got knocked into a time portal that Movie Garmadon opened up, as he tried using time travel to get either the Mega Weapon or the 4 Golden Weapons. At that point, it seemed as if the movie was a crossover between TLNM, the TV Show, and the weird reboot in my dream.

Then Kai, Nya, Zane, and Lloyd came in through the doors of the Hallway building that was next to the one everyone else was in (which was the doorway shown at the North-side of the building with the T-shaped hallway on the bottom right of the diagram), which also happened to be where I was standing and watching the stuff happen.

Then, a few moments later, when the other ninja and Wu were confronting Garmadon, who was wielding either the Mega Weapon or the 4 Golden Weapons (can’t remember which), somewhere behind him, a time portal opened up and Cole came tumbling out, but instead of his TV show hairstyle, he had his tied up Movie hairstyle.

After that, the whole thing started crossing over with a bunch of other older cartoons and movies.

I remember, throughout the dream, seeing stuff like Airbud(somehow, there was an Airbud 2), more Futurama, Rocket Power, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (I do know that, Flint Lockwood, the protagonist of that movie, was in the dream somewhere), and maybe some Back to the Future. Then, later on in the dream, the Flintstones were in there, somehow. I can’t quite remember what exactly happened, or even the order that it all happened in, all I remember is the stuff that was in there.

And then, some time later in the dream, a few YouTubers started showing up, like Smosh and Ryan Higa, and it turns out that they were in a version of the YouTube Rewind that I was watching, and this version was actually better than what we got this year, for 2017.

But then, later on in the video, it played various songs in the background, as it was showing different Youtubers, and the song changed each time they switched to a different Youtuber. It even had “Found My Place” from TLNM in there towards the end, when they were showing Smosh(when it was still just Ian and Anthony), and then the song continued playing during the credits of the Rewind.

And that’s when I got woken up.

Hey @MagicNinja6195, can you please edit in new dreams to this post, or wait till someone else posts to avoid Double Posting. Thanks!

– Waj

1 Like

I had a dream where I tasked a team of highly trained military bois to get books from my room

The catch?

The floor was lava.

This was very problematic and caused a great many casualties, however I did eventually get my books returned to me.

Then I woke up ;-;

The floor is still lava

1 Like

So, I just had this dream last night, sadly these are the only bits that I am able to remember from it. :frowning:

There was a sale at GameStop for some special Pokémon cards and large Pokémon plushies.

Then, the Reds from RvB were patrolling some area with a bunch of dirt. Then, Griff and Simmons ended up coming across a live pterodactyl, which snatched up Griff, but then he got snatched up by either a very small T-Rex or a very large raptor, then the thing ate Griff, like how the Great Devourer ate the Destiny’s Bounty, crushed into 2.

and this is what that looks like, for those that haven’t seen it:

so, imagine that^, but with Griff, a giant raptor/small T-Rex, and a little bit of blood instead.

And then Donut got snatched up by the giant raptor/small T-Rex, and, because it’s Donut, he miraculously doesn’t get eaten.

2 Likes

I had a dream in which some guy (I’m going to call him Walter) wouldn’t leave us (my family) alone after delivering our Pizza.

i had a dream where tupac was dead
it was an odd dream

2 Likes

That wasn’t a dream that actually happen 21 years ago.

1 Like

lies and deceit

1 Like

For some reason i had a dream where there was this really annoying girl named Lucca who’s whole thing was that she was “LOUD!!!”

I have really weird dreams. Last night, I had a dream that TTV released all of their addresses, and for some reason Eljay’s was on it, and @Kalmah_Ren and I realized he lived near us. And so, we tried to get to it while on a band trip so we could see every single Bionicle, and maybe try to persuade for a Gali Master? However, right as we found the apartment, I realized it was a dream (never has happened before), so I attempted to control it, only I was waking up slowly too, so I couldn’t do anything cool. As I woke up, I was in the back of the family car in the middle of the night on some road trip. And then? I woke up in my bed… I need help…

2 Likes

I had a dream where there was a bomb planted in someone’s house got he got in his car and rammed into his garage door repeatedly until he burst through it.

Last week I dreamt that TTV hired some guy named Cody, and he made bionicle combiner model reviews. Everyone hated them because it felt like he was replacing Eljay.

3 Likes

Well I dream my same old I in a store dream, but with twist this one I fall in love with a random girl.