Tell Me About Your Dreams

I was listening to a Star Wars radio theater last night in my bed and my dream had Star Wars characters in it…

Maybe I should start going to sleep to TTV

5 Likes

I had this dream last night in which I was supposed to be Pridak. I was going through some fortress thing with Makuta and maybe Takanuva(!?). We stopped for a moment and I asked him if he was not worried by the fact that I may try to kill him here (I was planning to). He replied simply, “I’m counting on it.” He swung a sword or something at me and I blocked it with a knife (looked like the things that Garan has). I proceeded to BEAT THE LIVING KARZ out of him and threw Makuta against a wall (surprisingly easy), except now he looked like a giant set. I even took another set (a bare Inika build wearing Volitak) and swung it at his motionless body. Takanuva was definitely there now (black body instead of white) and he was trying to stop me. It was all really weird, but most dreams are, aren’t they?
My first Bionicle-related dream in… years, probably.

4 Likes

You know, with some mask packs, a Gali Mata or two, and one of the blue 2009 sets (forgot which one), you could actually make a blue Tahu!

2 Likes

I have a recurring dream where I find a store selling Kanohi in colors I’ve never seen before. But they guy at the register can never get them to go through the system so I can buy them.

I often leads to me waking up screaming in anger :P.

4 Likes

Berix

1 Like

#rainbowmirusconfirmed

6 Likes

I had a dream I was an av-matoran on Karda-Nui. However for some reason a bunch of Zesks were helping us defeat the Makuta. They all spoke in Irish accents.

6 Likes

I had this one dream, where I was fighting Makuta on Spherus Magna.

Then another similar to Meso’s deal about finding new sets.

Uh, I think there was also one where was a Bohrok. I forget how that went, though.

4 Likes

Last night I had a dream in which my sister put Tuma on her head.

I don’t even have a Tuma set.

8 Likes

i had a dream last night in which i bought a kewa with 5 husi heads and a wierd-looking hobbit set. and then i was trapped in a futuristic house and lost the kewa-husi ;(

1 Like

I have had multiple dreams about Bionicle, but I don’t remember all of them.

One dream that I remember I had several years ago. I had a portal in my room that teleported me to the Order of Mata Nui’s base on Daxia. I was a member of the Order, and they sent me on a spy mission (I think) to Stelt.

I’m not sure if this count’s as a Bionicle dream specifically, but I dreamt once that I was browsing on the BZPower marketplace. And I saw a post by venom… he was selling boxes of yoplait yogurt… I purchased them, and I recieved them that very same day. But when I opened them, I saw they had expired several years before.

8 Likes

This wins for coolest/most random dream. Your subconscious is a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

LOL yeah most of my dreams are random like that. I recently dreamt that I was eating chicken soup. That was literally my dream: just eating chicken soup!

1 Like

21 Likes

i love this picture

EDIT:
BTW: i dreamed something about bionicle again. I was in a swamp-like region and everything was pixelated (similar to TTV On Air). my quest was to search for a cure for Jaller, because he was completely mad and the turaga said it could have something to do with his mask. so I took his mask to that swamp to find a cure. however the swamp was full of Nidhikis.
and that was what i dreamt right after completing my 2006 collection :wink:

4 Likes

The creative dream mind has spoken!
Ps. Did you smell onions, cos that would explain jallers madnes…

2 Likes

no. sadly not.

1 Like

i went to the lego store. and i saw someone unloading bionicle 2015, i asked them about it and the story was that the skull spiders took the defenders candy, and the toa needed to find the mask of creation to make more. they also hand bionicle tanks.

it was weird…

@Hawkflight
thats funny.

2 Likes

I dream of Beef and Scar being To-

Oh uhh… Nothing.

Umm…

Ahh…
I get lots of Deja vu it’s not even funny.

3 Likes

I won’t go into depth about this dream because it is a warning. NEVER LISTEN TO A TTV EPISODE WITH TAKUMA IN IT BEFORE GOING TO BED! CANNIBALS WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!

10 Likes