Tell Me About Your Dreams

That is always good.

were they rare masks?

well, there were two masks that actually do not exist. one akaku nuva in white, i think a tryna, a vezon head, some skull masks, golden skull mask, movie version of the kraahkan and i think some of the original kanohi from 2001.
not able to remember my dreams that well yet, but i’m working on it :wink:

EDIT: in case you wanna know, the two masks that don’t exist were a kanohi avohkii and an ignika in an odd flat shape (like in the MoL movie)

1 Like

Huh.

get me some next time.

gonna try :wink:

1 Like

You do that.

i’ve had a very sad and personal dream last night, but i still wanna share it with you.
before reading this, i should tell you the following: while dreaming i was in a half lucid state, meaning, i was able to control myself, but i wasn’t aware of the fact i was dreaming. throughout the whole dream i was thinking it was real.

it all started with one horrible message. the doctor told my mum she’d only have 7 days left to live. i couldn’t comprehend what he was saying. i knew she would be gone after a certain amount of time and that i would have to spend that time as well as i possibly could. i didn’t. i just cried everytime i looked at her and got depressed afterwards. then after the second day i changed my mind. i was begging her to do normal stuff with me, go out for a walk or go to the mall to buy basic stuff me needed every week. i just wanted to do everything with her that seemed so boring to me prior to the death-sentence. she couldn’t understand me. she didn’t understand why i was so sad. she just accepted what the doctor said and wanted to go on normally. then on the 6th day my dad wanted to drive to a nice hotel with all of us and eat in our favorite restaurant. simple, but the best way IMO. a car crashed into our’s and i woke up.

i don’t know what was going on in my brain when i dreamt this but i’m still thinking about it. one aspect about the dream i really don’t understand is how much i cried. i don’t cry often. not even in such situations, but in that dream i was crying all the time. it was very wierd.
i know it’s pretty sad, but i wanted to share it anyways since i found it somewhat interesting to have such an impactful dream.

4 Likes

Ya know…

this makes me glad that I do not have such bad dreams…

mine are all just me getting killed.

3 Likes

i don’t consider dreams bad. no matter how bad they are. i even consider nightmares good.
because they are all experiences. they “prepare” us for what might happen and let us reflect on our actions. every dream is an opportunity to learn and i use every single one of those opportunities

But my dreams are so absurd

2 Likes

mine are too, but we never know what will happen. and it doesn’t matter wether you are chased by a tiger or by an evillobster wearing a kanohi elda, you can still learn something from it

1 Like

Last Night,I dream about Combiner Wars Hoist.

2 Likes

mainly I learn that I can die in everyway possible…

and that my life ssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkksssss

1 Like

well, maybe you can try avoiding death in your dreams :wink:
otherwise you’ve still learned something…
now you can say: lead on, and let me show you all how dying’s done

1 Like

YOU SAY THAT LIKE ITS A GOOD THING!

I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna.

1 Like

Last night I dreamed that Kahi banned me for being gone too long, and @Scarilian and a bunch of mods were calling him out for it, and @haloblast was laughing.

Edit: and then, it ended with my usual dream ending, but I could still hear Haloblast laughing.

7 Likes

I dreamed that Eljay imported too many mangosteens and had his house raided. The police had gotten an anonymous tip from a podcast member, but they could not tell who it was with absolute certainty.

7 Likes

Dials the police

we have your man.

yes I know with

I dreamt that I could use VHS tapes on my Xbox, and that all my games became those.

And they all did the THX noise on startup

5 Likes

That noise gave me nightmares as a kid.

I had another BIONICLE related dream last night, where I was a Matoran and travelled with Takua and Jaller to Mangaia. Unlike the story however, Turaga Vakama claimed Pewku was the seventh Toa which made Takua jealous, to the point where he pushed the Turaga off the Mangaia into some random void. Takua then absorbed Pewku and the Avohkii to become Takanuva, though Tahu wasn’t happy. The Toa of Fire got in my face and angrily yelled “You suck! You suck! You suck!” before pushing me into the void with Takanuva. We eventually ended up in Makutas lair, which now looked like the inside of a movie theater. Makuta approached us, assisted by Sea Bass from Dumb and Dumber, who grabbed Takanuva’s face and began to break the Avohkii. I tried to stop him but Makuta dragged me by me feet, and threw me in his mouth. I tried preventing his jaw from closing as I looked to Takanuva, who had ripped off his armor and mask to unveil John Cena (I have no idea why). Unfortunately Makuta proceeded to charge forward, opening his jaw to swallow John Cena too. Everything blacked out and I woke up saying, “I should go on the Internet less”

7 Likes