Tell Me About Your Dreams

What…what are your dreams?

other then the dreams I had when I was a wee lad.

3 Likes

john cena… in takanuva’s armor? can someone make this dream into an animation, please?

3 Likes

I had another crazy dream last night. I was sleeping in bed when I heard a loud honk outside my window, triggering me to open my blinds. Low and behold a bus with the TTV logo was parked near my driveway and @Mesonak was at my door. I ran to the door, but not before finding a ticket with my parents signatures on it (even though they were sleeping), and opened the door with excitement. “Hello there Stoax, we are going on a field trip to LEGO HQ. Grab your favorite Bonkle’s and hop on!” I believe he said. My instincts kicked in and I immediately grabbed Pohatu Mata and Vakama Metru, then ran to the bus. All my blokes from the boards were there, though I ended up sitting in an empty seat near @Political_Slime, who was arguing with @legomaster1378 about why he was the best mod. The bus started up and Kahi said over the speaker, “Greetings, and welcome to…” Then @IllustriousVar rose up and said “MARDI GRAS”. A huge portal opened up and the bus rode in, though that’s when my dream unfortunately ended.

10 Likes

That… is the best dream ever. I can’t stop laughing my head off.

So, I guess I can now say I’ve been in someone’s dreams… :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a funky dream last night: I dreamt that I woke up and the ground was covered in snow… in august. Maybe it was my subconscious trying to make up an excuse to not go on my habitual morning bike ride…

Edited title -legomaster

5 Likes

…I won the argument, right?

meanwhile my plans to subliminally influence users by infiltrating their dreams is going wonderfully

7 Likes

I had the oddest dream a few days ago. (I know right?) it went like this.

I was MOCing, (I have gotten into a habit of MOCing late at night because that is my reason, and I was MOCing and then I fell asleep, but I rested my head in a pile of small LEGO pieces and breathed them all in, suffocating me.

I have no clue what goes on anymore.

I forgot, all I remember is that you were shouting in his face

3 Likes

I dreamt I won a contest that let me Irish Whip any 5 board members off a cliff.

3 Likes

prays that I am not among them

2 Likes

I had a strange dream that we had a message boards convention and I met @Nyran who looked like a regular person except that he had a purple hood and horns like in his avatar apparently he had to step down from his position on the boards so what he did was he gave me the cloak with the horns attached to the hood and I became the new nyran it was kind of like in episode 152 rise of skynak where @Mesonak`s skull can become a new person if they are worthy

7 Likes

I dreamt I was in the bathroom and the door wouldn’t properly lock or close.

4 Likes

About a month ago I dreamed I went to Toa school because I had elemental powers. There was an invasion from these shards that you couldn’t destroy with your elemental powers, so I put on the MoUP, united the whole school and destroyed the shards. Then the shard queen appeared and I woke up. There was actually alot more to that dream, and I mean alot. As in I’d probably have to write a book inorder for you to know exactly what happened (and fill in the parts I dont remember). What I just told you was the beginning and the end. There were also Robots out to kill me, the school was flying above this wasteland, evil robots infiltrating secret meetings inwhich I had to sneak out a window, scrapyard good guy robots who were all slaughtered, an escape from the the shard enemies attacking an abandoned base down on the wastelands etc. It was a long dream, and quite rightly so I was asleep for a good 17 hours that day. I imagine that was all about 10% of the dream aswell.

2 Likes

my entire english class is standing outside an old castle in the fog

one girl says “where’s my boyfriend”

another girl turns away from her and says “don’t tell her about the hostages”

10 Likes

I dreamed watching some show with Benedict Whatever he’s last name is and Martin Freeman,but it’s kinda Dr.Strange.

1 Like

I have no dreams.

1 Like

Last night my dreams were very weird. First there were fake Daleks floating outside my window, and later there was some weird sci-fi dance club, but between them was Eljay. While running in fear from the Daleks that scared the living daylights out of me, I saw Eljay doin’ irrigation! So, being a big fan of TTV, I ran out to see him. As I was running out to greet him, I saw him remove his Miru! I introduced myself to him, and he said I could never tell anyone about him. So, naturally, I’m telling everyone.

Description of Eljay (which is completely necessary, btw)

• Medium brown hair
    -Brown eyes
  • Pointed nose
  • Weedy
  • wearing a green t-■■■■■ and black long pants
    I couldn’t distinguish any other facial features because dreams. Freud would say something about this, probably that I listen to too much TTV. What do you have to say?
2 Likes

Most 'Mazin Description Evar!

Anyways, did you know that it is theorized that everyone in your dreams is someone you’ve met before? Most of the people you think are unique and that you’ve made up is really just somebody you could’ve seen walking down the street.

3 Likes

Are you saying I met Eljay?
AppLego confirmed.
Also, his nose clipped through his mask when he put it back on. Think of that what you will.

5 Likes

As I have a decent grasp on psychoanalysis, I would say that he would probably say something about you having a negative encounter with Eljay during your childhood

6 Likes

It all makes sense now. If Eljay was ever in New Glasgow, then I might have a theory. Lol

I’m just going to summon the cast cuz I think this would be funny for
the upcoming podcast. Plus, it would be funny to see Eljay’s thoughts on
this.
@Eljay
Don’t hurt me!

Please don’t double-post. --John Smith

1 Like