Tell Me About Your Dreams

Freud is not considered an credible source anymore.

1 Like

I dreamt.

I don’t know what.
But I dreamt.
._.

1 Like

Freud is actually one of the few older psychologists whose theory exists in some validity today (under the revamped “psychodynamic theory”.)

So last night I dreamed that I was on the boards while watching a movie, and only paying half attention to the boards. I saw a topic title that I wanted to fix, but I hit the wrong pencil button and wound up editing a post. I fixed a typo and changed something (the post was about deadpool) and only after I saved the edit did I realize the post wasn’t mine, but @Hawkflight’s.
Then I saw a whole bunch of new buttons, and realized I was now a mod. Yes, TTV made me a mod for some reason. There was a button to lock a topic, and other things I do not remember. Anyway, I undid the edits to Hawkflight’s post and apologized for my inappropriate abuse of editing power.
Then I woke up, and my mind somehow instantly classified memories of this dream as actual memories. My mind actually thought I was remembering something that happened in real life. Literally the only reason I knew it had been a dream was because I realized I’d just been asleep, so I must’ve dreamed something. And even then, I had to check the MB’s to verify it hadn’t been real.

2 Likes

I had what was probably my only recent legitimately “happy dreams” last.

I was a judge for something while in a dimly lit building. The key to whether people were guilty or innocent was if they had a string of numbers in a card they held up which happened to be 666, that would be one heck of a philosophical underpinning right there. Then, I was driving to a friend’s house but ended up in a gymnasium, which broke out in a dance session (consisting of a real life song I haven’t heard for years, which I believe is titled “Cotton Eye Joe.” The last part had me reading a book which might have been LEGO models of artillery and siege devices. I wrote something in the back of the book, which caused a song to play (which happened to be the instrumental version of “Oh No! What We Gonna Do?”). It played through once, and I was considering whether or not to play it again, and if I had room to write again, when I woke up and found out I had dreamed all this after I ignored my alarm, with a sense of catharsis about the technology/magic I encountered in the dreams and with the second song stuck in my head during breakfast.

also @Willess1 if that was real I would probably kill you

3 Likes

Had another spooky dream last night. It was morning and I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. All of a sudden I hear this grumbling and stomping coming from the hallway, so I turned to see that perhaps my parents were awake. I was wrong. Out from the hallway appeared this giant shaggy monster that kinda looked like this, https://dustinvallier.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/sweetums.jpg.

His prescience startled me, and it didn’t help that we stared eye to eye. He grumbled, “Where’s the breakfast?” to which I didn’t respond. Then again he asked “Hey kid, where’s my breakfast”. I asked what he wanted and he asked for a pickle in a cup. Wanting him out of my house, I walked to the kitchen to find the place where I keep cups, but all I could find were BIONICLE canisters packed in there. In fact, all the cabinets, refrigerator, oven, and microwave were filled with nothing but canisters. Unable to find what he was looking for, I told him about the situation. “God d**n SON OF A *****!!!” He replied stomping. The dream then ended with me running into my closet, only to find that he was in there, too, but his eyes were pitch black and his mouth was a gaping hole.

6 Likes

I dreamt that I was an employee an an obscure Toy shop in a rural area. They had plenty of 07 Bonkles in the storage room.

I then had to chase some girl on horseback. When I finally cornered her into an old cabin, she revealed that she had supernatural powers and transported me into a futuristic forge environment.

I was apparently stuck inside a metallic room and I had access to security cameras that surrounded the entire forge. Using them, I found that the 2015 Toa were fighting against the Skull Grinder.

During the ensuing battle, Grinder revealed that his real name was Brutaka rather than Kulta. This reveal was apparently enough to wake me up. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Last night I dreamed I was rereading old BIONicle books, and I read Mystery of Metru Nui, but in the book one of the Toa died, and I realized it was the first in a rare series written by a fan and canonized by lego about an alternate universe where one of the Toa Metro died.

1 Like

I had a really weird dream last night. I was going to get some water cause I was thirsty, mumbling in the process, “Ugh I’m thirsty”. Suddenly I heard someone say the same thing but in a deeper voice, followed up by everything around me going pitch black. Startled, I tried running to find a door but all I could feel was more carpet and everything was quiet; until a hand reached my shoulder and pulled me forward, bringing me face to face with an incredibly angry looking Gordon Ramsay. “You want some water ya f****** donkey?” He growled. I nodded softly, to which he responded “THEN GET SOOOOOOOOME” whilst his face turned into nothing more than a giant mouth. Everything went black for a moment, then the lights finally came back on to unveil a large face on the floor. It opened its eyes and began chanting sacrificial music, all the while pulling me towards his mouth with his large tongue, sending me into blackness once more.

5 Likes

2spoopy :no_mouth:

1 Like

So last night i dreamt that me,my friend and a bunch of people from my family were in this woody house in the forest.
the house was guarded by a bunch of crazy robots who always want to kill us for no reason.
in matter to escape,we had to take those small green robots with wheels,on which we had to ride on a huge track where there’s alot of those crazy 'bots swarming around.
They were controlled by somekind of giant pink robot with a cube as a head and one,huge eye.

Then while we were escaping,my dad randomly came and told us there was an option where we could play without the robots
I then woke up

2 Likes

I had a funny dream about a future where if you didn’t update to the next ios within 24 hours after releasing or you would be killed

6 Likes

I had a dream where I was about to jump of a giant building in New York City.
The skyline/weather was kinda like the sky from the posters of Spiderman 2.

I jumped off, and woke up.
I was at the edge of my bed.

1 Like

I dreamed last night that my dad and I were taking a bunch of people, all of them female, to some place, and to get there we had to go up this steep hill that kinda made me worry we might roll back down it the hard way.

Not only did I know I was dreaming the whole time, but I woke up mid-dream, then resumed the dream.

I dreamed a while back that I got nuked. Not like comical or anything, I was just straight up hit with a nuclear bomb. The worst part about it was that I didn’t know that it was a dream, and I genuinely thought that I was going to die. I think I did die in the dream, because it stopping abruptly, and I woke up with a stabbing pain in my head. But then I remember that there was an alligator on top of a pink narwhal. Freud would be confused.

I had a dream, not last night, where I was a mod.
sp00ky
I am shuddering in my… I’m currently not wearing socks, or shoes…
I am shuddering!

1 Like

I literally just woke up so this it fresh in my mind: So just like a few minutes ago I had this dream about the 2016 that was REALLY cool, (This plays out kind of like a commercial in my mind) It was kind of like a alternative universe where Kulta wins, anyway he sends then “Back in time” and to Mata nui, but because there in the past everything was egyptian and their armor morphed into desert-esque armor and there masks were different, Pohatu’s mask was like a dusty mix in between a Great Huna and his 2015 mask, also Pohatu was dark brown and his chest-plate was split in half, the lower half went up in a triangular shape and the lower part looked like the HF Breakout torso bit, and was clear. The top half was dark brown and protruding over his shoulders and some of his ccbs pieces were clear, like on his lower arms and legs while the top bits of his arms and legs were dark brown and had the 2016 armor piece on the top sides of his arm and knee area in brown, and Finally Pohatu had boomerangs again, but this time he had a function similar to Skull Basher but he could hurl his boomerangs. I don’t really remember the other Toa in my dream but I do remember the enemy. They were like anubis statues except instead of dog heads they had giant versions of the original G1 masks that ran down their face (Like the Pakari or the Hau, etc) and they had armor on their shoulders and lower legs and this cloth printed ccbs limb piece in the shape of the new limb piece, on their upper legs and lower arms and their chest-piece was a normal one but was tan and had one of those chest bits on it in black and in the middle of it was tan but had hieroglyphics all over it, and they also had a spear with the new sword piece (Like the one Skull Slicer has), and ALL this was like in a commercial it went like this: So first you see a different version of episode 18 were the Toa DON’T win and ekimu dies so, Kulta creates a portal and hurls them through it then you see like a ball of yellow energy and Pohatu falls out and hits the ground, which it covered in sand and looks up and sees pyramids, then there’s a bit were it pans over the Pohatu set (The one I was just describing) and in the background its sandy. Then there’s a bit showing off his function and fighting those Anubis like guys then there was another animated bit about Pohatu, Then It says Bionicle like It was mist then it spelled out Bionicle (Kind of like in G1). And that’s what happened… weird I know.

2 Likes

That’s quite the dream. o_o

I know…

Thank you for reminding me of a dream similar to this.

I had a dream around 2014 that there was new BIONICLE 2015 catalog leaks, (this took place months after the B/W leaks)

The rendering style and background looked similar to this:

The only page that was leaked was a Tahu vs Gali set of some sorts, with the rendering and background exactly like the photo above, (well, close to it at the very least)

The leaks looked like a cross between Mata, Mistika, and the 2015 B/W sets.
There weren’t any gear functions, and I can recall Tahu’s color scheme being primarily black and red.

I cannot really remember the design of the masks, but I clearly remember their colors were like the Nuva prototype masks:
http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/stories/8566.jpg

2 Likes