Tell Me About Your Dreams

What would you do if someone actually came to your door and delivered? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In real life? Happily accept and ask about my stolen info. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nothing like Pizza and Garlic fingers to help you through a existential crisis.

4 Likes

I had a dream i found out what Redpins looked like.

Apparently he looks like Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop.

Wait…what?

As for my own dreams, one of them was mentioned on the TTV podcast…that was cool…and weird…and disturbing…and cool…

I had this dream the other night where LEGO finally released all the BIONICLE movies on one disc. The cover had this image of Metru Nui on it, but with an orange sky, and a black Vakama Hordika head in the center.

I found it cheap in a grocery store (which had a whole shelf dedicated to BIONICLE movies), but I woke up before I could admire it for long. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This morning when I woke up I accidentaly fell asleep right after. I then dreamt i lived in a city and was late for school. The only part of the Dream i remember clearly is running across a Square where a kneeling statue of some mech holding a lego technic gun stood for whatever reason. I think this might have been a followup from another dream as i for some reason remember the human sized mech figure being mine and i had left it there for some reason. Then the dream ended by a wake up call from my mother.

I think this might have something to do with the combination of falling asleep the morning of a school day and working on my bionicle suit of armour i´m building. wich i had on for the majority of yesterday

1 Like

I had one with me and Batman, and I was Red Robin, but I was blue, and we got banished to another dimension that was located under a big tree, and some creepy dude tried to kill us, then we got back to regular earth, and a bunch of crap exploded, and then I was in a museum or something with my friends.
I was sick and on a bunch of medicine.

So here’s something new: dream conituity.

Several months ago, I dreamed that Lego released a few post-summer sets, including a “Jungle Beast” and some other set. Well, more recently, I dreamed that the winter 2017 BIONICLE wave was beginning to show up in stores. There were six small sets (monsters), six Toa, and some number of villains. I went to some store and they only had the small sets, so I got all 6 of them and started building them on the way home. The Fire Monster had a new flame armor piece that is like the Narmoto blade piece, but attached to a CCBS bone. The Stone Monster had a similar piece with a stone tecture.
Flash forward to a few nights ago, my dreams take me to a different store. I’m perusing the isles, but they don’t have any new BIONICLE sets. I do see that they have Jungle Beast and a new Umarak, apparently that’s te other post-summer set–basically it’s a combiner model, like Irnakk or Kardas, that forms Umarak’s new Shadow Spawn.
Then I go to another aisle, and I find the new 2017 sets! They’re hidden away for some reason. I manage to find Tahu, Kopaka, and Pohatu, along with all six monsters, which I already have. Unfortunately, they don’t have The new villain, Lewa, Gali, or Onua.
smal text
~W12~

5 Likes

I am not sure if I’ve already posted this, but back when I got doom(2016) I really got into it, first game in a while that I couldnt just get enough of, fastforward a few days and I dreamt I was doomguy, in a similar setting to the first level, and it was creepy because it wasnt your typical dream, I could feel the exhaustion of runing around, I could hear my breathing as if inside a suit, and I could feel the weight of the suit too, not to mention everything felt “right”, as in it felt like the real world.

2 Likes

I’ve had dreams of going into different stores and finding Bonkle sets or parts for 4 nights straight.

Someone help.

The continued disappointment after waking up will kill me.

3 Likes

So…I had a dream, then I had a dream about that dream…and then the dream actually happened. I was very aware of it when it occurred IRL, But each choice I made just made the Deja vu worse…

Imma crazy.

2 Likes

SAME!!! I’ve had that dream twice now.

I had a dream where in order to get back on a path to my home I had to break into someone’s home.

2 Likes

I had a dream I was looking at the instructions to Onua Nuva, but they were a lot different when I’d reached the back. The last couple pages advertised how you could add a Hordika foot and other pieces of armor to have Onua in “Ussal Mode” as the instructions said. Additionally, it also advertised being able to put Pohatu Nuva’s claws on his back and turning his chest armor around to enter “Tank Mode”. There was a combiner right next to the two that Pohatu was riding, called the “Desert Speeder”. It looked very sleek and was composed of parts found in the Exo Toa and Boxor.

7 Likes

dude if i had any of those sets i would attempt that

that sounds totally radical

4 Likes

Hordika feet didn’t exist when Onua Nuva was released tho. Fact-check your dreams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My dreams have made me cynical.

I worked at some sort of Jurassic World-esque facility, and there was a big panic because a Dinosaur got loose. I was one of the security guards called in to handle the situation. Turns out the “monster” on the loose was a baby Majungatholus, and we found it swimming in a bucket of water. As we watched it, one of the other people said to me, “isn’t it cute?”

I looked at it, and I could only think of the giant monster it would grow up to be, and so I answered “If I was the only one here, I’d shoot it and say it was a accident.”

My teammate just looked at me.

Then the baby started squalling when we picked it up, and that’s when we heard a loud rumble of footsteps… and then its mother showed up.

~W12~

2 Likes

I have not had any, or more correctly, none I can recall. I tend to remember few dreams in the first place but they all seem really fun when I do, as I can almost consciously feel enjoyment and various other emotions during the ones I remember. I tend to have quite a few nightmares in comparison to actual dreams being remembered, but still overall few. So yeh, that’s that I suppose.

I know this isn’t Bionicle related, but just read this.
I had a dream where I woke up.
Then, I woke up again in the dream, but this time, the walls looked exactly like the Bowser’s Castle bricks from the Super Mario All Stars version of Super Mario Bros 3.

Then, I stepped out of my room, and saw Minnie Mouse. She was standing next to things that look like this, and she called them Australians.

Next, I woke up again. (still in the dream)
Then again for the last time.
I asked my dad, “Dad, is this real life?”
“I think so.”
If that last part was a dream, I’ve been dreaming ever since.
Being a member of TTV and being a Bionicle fan is just a dream…

2 Likes