Tell Me About Your Dreams

same but somewhere around this week.

1 Like

I actually had a dream and remembered it last night.

It’s been so long since that has happened.
And it was a bit of a bittersweet dream, so I don’t know how to feel about that.

I keep having dreams about going into shops and finding original Bionicle sets in mint condition.

I remember one I had a few months back; I was going to a Lego shop with my mum and they had sets from all 10 years of Bionicle on shelves for an exclusive event. I remember agonizing over which of the Bohrok to buy, but I spent so long choosing that everything sold out; only sets remaining were some seemingly off-brand Toa Inika. They may have been the Inika prototypes actually, creeping their way into my dreams.

2 Likes

I keep having dreams that I stay up all night doing homework and goofing off

Oh wait

That’s no dream, it’s reality

1 Like

OOF
5 characters

A thread about dreams hm? I have always been fascinated by my dreams. I’ve semi kept a dream journal on and off, experimented with Lucid Dreaming ECT. The only really recent one featured me adopting a kid from an orphanage. It was a fun dream, and nothing really weird happened aside from anyone letting a single person adopt.

1 Like

Dream this morning that I was working at SEGA of America, but they have some reasons got Nintendo stuff on their headliners.

I dreamed a horror like dream with a snow ‘queen’ (she was basically a monster) taking over my home city. What was inetersting was that while I was dreaming, my counscious self was like “Aha. Aha. Gotta write this down. I need to write a book about it”.

I dreamt that Meso was a guest on the bionicle recap podcast made by two people with an ever growing hate for bionicle, called bed, bath and bionicle. nothing special happened other than that.

2 Likes

I periodically get dreams about Legos. Typically they’re on sale in a store. Just last night I dreamt of a new star wars wave along with a lot of other sets. The store looked like Costco. One of the sets was a five dollar raptor. Underneath one of the shelves was a bunch of old hero factory sets. There was also an almost complete maxilos set. For some reason he’s been in my past two Lego dreams.

one time as a kid I had a dream about being attacked by a vorox
I was in the arena magna, I was on the ground and the vorox was standing above me preparing to stab me with it’s stinger tail (kinda like the beginning of tlr)
I yelled as loudly as I could, and even though it didn’t make any sound, the vorox reacted, the entire dream changed to a sketchy artstyle with white lineart on a black background, there was a still image of the vorox tensed up in fear in this style, and then a second image of the vorox after it had fallen to pieces on the ground, with a small puff of smoke rising from it.
and then, I kid you not, the dream faded to black and rolled credits.

i have them.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 6.10.59 PM
ah, a worthy recruit.

1 Like

We must invite them into our ranks

what? Join the regime? Never.

1 Like

So we must eliminate him

Don’t worry @ToaOfPlastic, I’ll protect you!

Boy, this going off topic really fast, all because of someone got a dream about being attack by a Hero Factory character.

1 Like

Non.

'Tis because he revealed where his allegiance lay between the resistance and the regime.

1 Like

I have no idea what just happened

1 Like