Temhota. Toa of Twilight.

Commands the power of darkness, meaning that he can absorb every photon of light from the environment and shroud everything in pure blackness.

Can also invade your dreams to influence and terrorize you when you are at your most vulnerable.

Prisma

59 Likes

Amazing work.
Theae colors work together so well. The mask is perfect and the weapons simple but effective.

Good work yet again!

4 Likes

Cool color scheme and interesting use of the agori torso. Great job!

1 Like

Thanks! I jacked up the contrast a little bit on my phone to make those blues really pop. Wanted to give him a “nighttime” vibe without using black.

The name is actually the Russian word for darkness.

3 Likes

Ooh, neat!

Editing makes all the difference, lol.
Do you take pictures with your phone?

1 Like

I’ve only ever used my phone; never owned a fancy camera in my life. I have an iPhone 8 at the moment. But for the first 2+ years I posted here I was using an old iPhone 4S. The pictures still come out decent though, because I have 4 bright desk lamps pointing right at the figure from various angles. With enough light, even the cheapest phone can take good pictures.

1 Like

Nice

I use a fancy camera, but i have a phone that works just as well.

1 Like

That blue and gold looks amazing together!

1 Like

Loving the colour scheme here! The blue showing behind the slits of the mask looks brilliant, so much better than if you’d used the standard metru head.

1 Like

He looks more like a male toa of water
But anyway great job with the color blocking

1 Like

A wrist blade, solid custom design and a great colour scheme? This is excellent, the naming is also really interesting, I like it when moc names are a little deeper than sounding cool.

1 Like

Great colors and I love the shoulder construction

1 Like

Blue and Gold…is he a sixth ranger? :smile:

1 Like

Really wish Lego hadn’t dropped that pyrite color in favor of just pearl gold. This MOC proves it has a lot of potential.

1 Like

Did you cut up the King Mathias cape?

1 Like

No. That’s just a cut up piece of random fabric from the craft store. I bought a whole bunch of different colors for like 60 cents each. They come in square shapes about 12" x 12". Really easy to work with and cheap enough that you can make mistakes and not get upset over it.

1 Like

FTFY

That’s neat. I haven’t seen a lot of people who are creative enough to do stuff like that.

2 Likes

I LOVE the color scheme. Blue and gold is so underrated.

1 Like

I think they are a dollar normally. But they were on sale the day I was there. Every penny counts right?

For a toa of twilight, it looks more like a toa of water or a water tribe glatorian

1 Like