Teridax: Master of Shadows

“Toa of Light. Now so bold. But at heart you are still just Takua. You failed to save your friend. You didn’t even warn him. Perhaps, for your next great failure, a simple game of kohlii? Win and you may try to open the gate. When you lose,
l’ll have that mask.”
— Teridax, Mask of Light.

This is an occasional MOC made for BBC Contest №75. Once my mate kinda dropped out, I decided to make something for Patricks Biggs Takanuva (his mate kinda dropped out too, so DViddy suggested anyone to join him, in case they want).

This MOC was specially made in Pats fancy coat style to fit his Takanuva. It was a pretty fun reverse engineering experience. I paid as much attention to details as I could, though not everything I wanted was released…
The key chain is supposed to be a reference to Hau-gate from Mask of Light movie.

104 Likes

m’kuta :tophat:

Fairly elegant all around, wish there was some “settle” part swap such as the robe to diverse toward Pats. The Infected Hau paintjob looks like flame in the small furnace is a nice touch of detail. :factory:

10 Likes

Well I never thought of seeing a fancy Makuta, so good job, on this wealthy shadow baron.

4 Likes

Ah, see another moc that will be getting upwards of seventy likes. Nice mocs.

1 Like

I’m getting a “what if Makuta was played by Sir Christopher Lee” vibe from this.

5 Likes

holy pizza that violin looks awesome

1 Like

M’ask.

4 Likes

He looks so classy

2 Likes

This is amazing! A job well done, for certain… I honestly wish I had the parts to build this guy! :smiley:
(Maybe you could post instructions someday? lol :gregf: )

1 Like

Wow, very impressive!

1 Like

goodo

1 Like

Nice violin

1 Like

so elegant! very impressive. i really like the wine glass

1 Like

Should have been the movie version lol

1 Like

I don’t know if I should laugh or be terrified.

1 Like

Why should you laugh?

1 Like

The first picture looked funny.

1 Like

Hey the guy likes to play violin, what’s so funny about that? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love it!

Looks very 18th-19th century’ish and fits the character well, the violin is nice too, Good seeing ol’ Teri doing something other than plotting for a change

3 Likes

The violin is just to help him think his plots through. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes