Teridax Stats?

As most sets have had stats from Barraki and on and the only stats for Teridax are from Maxilos, though i have been told by others he is not at full strength in a body not his own. Maxilos had statistic like so, strength: 15 agility: 10 toughness: 13 mind: 16 so, what are your thoughts on his stats while in shadow titan form? I am not positive but I believe the bionicle.com stats went from 0 to a possible 20, If i were to make a guess it would be this…Strength:18 Agility:12 Toughness:19 Mind:16 I only ask because the 2003 makuta set never had statistics, some will think that the stats are arbitrary, but for those of you that follow those stats as guidance, please let me know your thoughts.

2 Likes

It depends entirely on the form. His original form may have had one set, his Nothing form may have had another, ect.

I’d imagine being the universe itself puts him pretty high on the food chain for stats though, for when he takes over the Matoran Universe.

2 Likes

Well specifically I am curious what it might have been for his form when he fought Takanuva, the shadow Titan form.

Well I agree with your statistic numbers, he should have stats that out class other characters. But yes S:18, A:12, T:19, M:16 because his mind would not change from the Maxilos stats. Good number choices.

2 Likes