That Awkward Moment when(...)

meanwhile the star wars constraction sets are getting 2-4 dollars docked off from regular price :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Dont feel bad. I swear the same Ikir, Ketar, and Terak are always in the same spots every time I go to my walmart. Normal prices too :confused:

2 Likes

TAMW when you get a blister from trying to open a water bottle.

1 Like

TAMW you forget how to make text bold

1 Like

TAMW when you realize your headphones weren’t plugged in, so now the 3 year-old you babysit is going around singing Marylin Manson.

BTW, that was an experience my aunt had with my cousin.

6 Likes

TAMW you feel the need to respond in bold

TAMW you’re given two weeks to write and essay, but you procrastinate and write in in 1 hour…

and you get the highest grade in the class. :open_mouth:

Leading to TAMW the teacher does this:

Teacher: “Class, maybe you could learn something from him. If you all put in the time and effort that I’m certain he put into this, maybe you could do just as good.”

Me: lol wut

11 Likes

GG, bro XD

GG.

1 Like

TAMW this has happened to you…

MULTIPLE TIMES

3 Likes

TAMW you hand in an essay that you didn’t really put much effort into, and expect to fail, then get a 100%.
That was a good day.

6 Likes

TAMW people think you’re older than you actually are because of your height

2 Likes

TAMW you’re talking with your friends about the TTV message boards an they have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

TAMW you tag someone in a Facebook post that they posted.

TAMW when people think you’re younger than you are because of your height and appearance.

3 Likes

For me it is the other way around, I look way older then I actually am, and people tend to think as such.

TAMW You realize that half of Beast wars was just Scott McNeil talking to himself.

4 Likes

I have even more respect for him as a voice actor after realizing that…

TAMW you accidently create spoiler:

7 Likes

Yeah…
I mentioned that to you, right?

Actually I asked if I was the only one who saw that and you told me you see it too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh yeah.
But that was the first thing I saw.
(Granted, if anyone would see it, it’d be me)

1 Like

TAMW you are the only who cares that you now live in the game dev capitol of the US.