That Awkward Moment when(...)

That awkward moment when you think you can do a funny meme but then suddenly

15 Likes

TAMW your doctor says you have a better beard and mustache then his son

5 Likes

TAMW your eye doctor tells you you might have glaucoma but you start laughing because you start thinking about memes

6 Likes

That awkward moment when you don’t know what glaucoma is or how serious of an issue this is but you like the post anyway

4 Likes

Couldn’t have been a good meme.

5 Likes

TAMW you finally finish watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine so far and are dying waiting for the next episode.

2 Likes

TAMW you spend almost an hour trying to find a workaround into the school internet just so you can use Spotify and then when you fail your friend gives you the staff password.

3 Likes

TAMW you’re reading the famous, award-winning play “Fences”, and you find a meme:

My favorite anime.

20 Likes

TAMW the teacher calls you out in class while drawing memes in Microsoft paint

3 Likes

TAMW you’re the only 2015 set left:

11 Likes

That pic makes him as though he’s included as one of the beasts of the wave :smile:

1 Like

TAMW you read discontinued as discounted

1 Like

First month of my freshman year right there.

TAMW your history teacher asks the class to pay him to push back a DBQ for a month and you actually don’t want it pushed back. And then you admit it to the whole class.

TAMW you send a meme to the wrong person

6 Likes

TAMW an Alpine Ibex climbs on the car

it walked on the roof n everything

9 Likes

google searches

WHOA

How big were the horns on the one that you saw?

1 Like

there was a bunch of them
i think it was this one:

2 Likes

TAMW Little Johnny stole your claw machine at front of the other guys’ villains and random guys & girls.

2 Likes

When you realize you getting along more with adults as a kid was probably them taking pity on you…

22 Likes

That awkward moment when you thought Team Fortress had something to do with Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which are both things I don’t care about anyways.