The Abductor

The Abductor. An alien scientist with a voracious appetite for probing and dissection. If his ship lands on your planet, no one is safe from his evil gaze. He will find you. And he will abduct you.

54 Likes

Is that a bootleg torso add on I see

1 Like

is it not a painted darth vader ad on?

Built with skill and character

1 Like

& @RogueToa do you guys mean the chest piece? If so, yup. It’s definitely bootleg. So are the light gray shells and light gray HF head block. And the light gray friction extenders on the shins.

1 Like

It’s like a Mixel wearing a suit of armor!

Seriously though I love how much character this has.

4 Likes

IMO, this is one of the best MOCs you’ve done. It has so much character, especially with those Mixel eyes. The only big thing that bugs me is the medium blue bone on the upper legs, while the other blue bones are all medium azure.

1 Like

Mixel eyes and bootleg pieces, definitely interesting.

1 Like

Thanks dude! That’s great feedback.

But as far as that bone, it’s the same as the other bones. I don’t have any medium blue in my collection. They’re all med azure. Maybe it’s the lighting or something?

1 Like

Yeah, all the other parts in med. azure, besides the ones in the upper legs have a greener tint to them. I assumed they were the medium azure bones from this bootleg.

You’re right that guy does have blue bones. But they’re like a powder blue rather than Lego’s medium blue.

It’s funny because on my screen they’re the same color. And in hand they’re the same color. It’s got to be the lighting or something.

1 Like

It’s very settle, so you can’t really tell unless you really look at it.

The turnout of this is simply fantastic. I love the bug eyed, derpy looking face and the amount of character it adds to this guy. The trans light blue and dark azure look exceptionally great in contrast with the metallic colors.

2 Likes

Boi there’s a whole lotta bootleg on this

1 Like

There sure is.

• Chest piece
  • Light gray shell for the belly
  • Light gray torso shell on the back
  • Light gray shells on the shins
  • Light gray forearm bones
  • Light gray friction cups below the knee
  • Potentially also the bones for the upper arms
4 Likes

@Omega_Tahu Have you infected us with mixel eyes?

1 Like

I mean, I hope so? I posted a couple last year with Mixel eyes, and people seemed to like them. It definitely adds character to them.

One of them actually got the MOC spotlight that month.

oh noes

the abducterator

run fer yer lifes

Excellent work!

1 Like

I seriously hope so. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

bootleg head i see