The Adventures of Bingzak and Ehrye

Nuju must be left to calm down

1 Like

Option 2. Nuju should be left alone. Bingzak is just being a jerk now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

1 just do it

1 Like

[quote=“Rockho, post:36, topic:10873”]
Option 2: Leave Nuju alone and report back to Ehrye.
[/quote]^^^^^

1 Like

Do number 2.

I vote numero dos.

Ehrye would be furious if we passed up this chance to get info.

Vote 1

1 Like

Option 1 'cause why not. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2, this was a bad idea :laughing:

1 Like

How abut option 12? No, well then 1, because I am evil…

Uno >:DDDD

Because otherwise Bingzak would really be taking this too far

1 Like

Option 2 wins!

Bingzak could see that Nuju was getting uncomfortable from under his Matatu (even though there is only a thin eye slit to see through), and he knew not to harass a powerful Toa for too long.

“Alright then…bye” Bingzak said awkwardly.

Bingzak could’ve sworn that he heard a faint sigh of relief when the Toa of Ice proceeded to bend down and retrieve the piece of paper on the ground. Bingzak walked back towards Ehrye’s hiding place, but he couldn’t resist the temptation to look back at Nuju, who he saw was hastily scurrying away, looking back at Bingzak every few steps to make sure he wasn’t following him.

When Bingzak returned to Ehrye’s hiding place, he was met with a 2 by 3 dark bluish grey hand connector to the face, almost knocking his mask off.

“What was that for?” Bingzak shrieked as he rubbed the side of his face.

Ehrye puffed in anger; “Why in Metru Nui would you jumpscare Nuju?! You were supposed to follow him!”

“I just thought it’d be funny!” said Bingzak, “Plus, I got some valuable intel on what he and Gresh were talking about!”

Ehrye started to calm down: “What was it?”

“Well” started Bingzak, “the paper that Nuju was holding, was in fact an invitation for Nokama to go Razor Whale watching!”

Ehrye didn’t seem very shocked: “Well it was about time those two got together!”

“Wait…you knew?!” shouted Bingzak.

“Not really.” said Ehrye “They just seemed like the best match out of all the Toa Metru, even Vakama.”

Bingzak muttered to himself; “Ever since the Toa and the glatorian have mingled, sparks of love have ignited between the Toa! It’s making me sick! The glatorian are a bad influence!”

“Isn’t romance canon in your universe though?” questioned Ehrye.

“What? No!” shouted Bingzak, “reproduction is a necessary task that requires no love! We just pick a mate and move on!”

“That’s no way to live!” said Ehrye, “Looks like you need some…education.”

“What are you talking about?” shouted Bingzak in confusion.

“You clearly are blind to the greatness of love” said Ehrye, “It is a fantastic emotion that no one should be excluded from feeling!”

“Where are you going with this?” said Bingzak as he narrowed his trans neon green eyes.

“We need to find you a girlfriend” said Ehrye blatantly.

Bingzak’s jaw dropped at the idea of Ehrye’s suggestion. Ehrye took advantage of Bingzak’s sudden limpness and started to drag him out of the hiding place.

“Wait! Wait! Where are you taking me?” Shouted Bingzak in horror.

“You’ll see…” said Ehrye sinisterly.

As Ehrye started to drag Bingzak to who knows where, a dark green, four-legged mechanical creature arose from the darkness.

Offenders; Bingzak and Ehrye. You are away from your working stations.” The towering creature said in a robotic voice.

“W-what is that thing?” said Bingzak nervously.

“It’s a Krahli!” said Ehrye, “it is an early form of the Vahki! I thought that they were out of commission! It seems that Nuju must’ve contacted the Vahki when he found out that we weren’t working!”

Offenders will be subdued and returned back to designated working stations” the Krahli continued.

As Bingzak started to back away, the Krahli extended its long, mechanical tail, and raised its two front claws in an intimidating fashion…

What should Bingzak and Ehrye do now?!

Option 1: Surrender

Option 2: Run

11 Likes

I vote 2.
RUN!

1 Like

Option 1. Bingzak deserves what’s coming to him.

2 Likes

Hidden Option 3: Preform the Fusion Technique and become Bingehryezak!

But seriously, RUN AWAY!

3 Likes

Definitely option 2 for me.

Ehyre should be speaking like Blurr G1, BTW.
In the books, somewhere, I believe it says he’s very fast talking and, basically not a normal Ko-Matoran

2 Likes

Won’t actually happen, but I tried doing it just for fun. This monstrosity was the result

What’s wrong with the way he’s talking now?

I shall reflect this characteristic in the future, thanks. :wink:

17 Likes

Hidden option four give it food

4 Likes