The Adventures of Bingzak and Ehrye

Option 1.
Just to see what happens

Imma be different and say 3 2.

1 Like

Option 2. This has a higher chance of Bingzak getting caught as well. Which he deserves. :smile:

2 Likes

I vote for 2.

Sorry @Middlefingerstudios, @Vuhii, @Gravityhurts123, and @ToaKeravnos , the bandwagon is too strong :smirk:

HEY. Ko-Matoran are the best Matoran!

Anyways…

Bingzak knew that he wouldn’t stand a chance against the giant mechanical creature, so he quickly ran as fast as he could, and jumped into a nearby ledge, out of sight.

He quickly crouched and closed his eyes in fear as he heard the Kralhi’s mechanical legs slowly approach his hiding place…

clink clank

clink clank

CLINK CLANK

CLINK CLANK

CLINK CLANK

CLINK CLANK

clink clank

clink clank

Bingzak listened closely and knew that the Kralhi had not seen him and moved on…

As he peeked from the ledge, he could see that the Kralhi held an unconcious Ehrye in its tail.

Don’t worry bud, i’ll come back to you… thought Bingzak as he watched the four-legged abomination disappear into the darkness.

With that, Bingzak proceeded to climb down the series of ledges, which resembled a giant flight of stairs, as not to risk going out into the open again.

When he reached the halfway point to the bottom, he heard loud monkey-like screeching from above.

Suddenly, a large dark figure emerged from a nearby ledge.

Bingzak recognized the creature immediately as a Red-faced Ape, for he had heard of encounters from Vizuna.

She had told him that if he ever saw the beast, not to disturb it, for it possessed deadly chainsaw-like blades attached to its huge arms. They could easily rip a villager in half if needed.

What should Bingzak do?

Option 1: Leave the Red-faced Ape alone and carry on.

Option 2: Do what Vizuna specifically told him not to do and disturb it.

9 Likes

Because CHAINSAWS!!!

2 Likes

Option 2 obviously

3 Likes

Option 2. I wish to see Bingzak’s face get torn to shreds by the chainsaw monster.

4 Likes

The Red-faced Ape is deeply offended by that remark.

7 Likes

#BandWagon

1 Like

I vote 2.
Curse Bingzak.

Option 1. I don’t want the story to end yet. :frowning:

2 Likes

1, monkeys and chainsaws plus disturbing equals not good.

2 Likes

Well seeing how Bingzak is already a seasoned jerk, lets go with Option 2.

3 Likes

Bingzak should already know not to…

[Puts on Sunglasses]

Monkey Around.

Option 1

4 Likes

Clearly, you all want Bingzak to die and this story to end…

Bingzak, being a reckless pre-teen and not having a fully developed frontal lobe, decided to slowly approach the large brute-like creature…extending his hand steadily.

The ape seemed surprised to see Bingzak at first, but it slowly lowered his head, and extended its antennas to inspect Bingzak’s metallic hand…

Bingzak felt a tickling sensation on his hand as the antennas brushed back and forth…

Then, the ape looked up at Bingzak, and dark trans green eyes met neon trans green eyes. They both stared at each other…motionless.

Suddenly, the ape softly bonked its head on Bingzak’s chest. Bingzak flinched in surprise, but relaxed when the ape proceeded to rest its in between his arms…making a slow, gurgling sound.

Bingzak held his breath as he indulged in the intimate moment with the ape.

this must be what love feels like thought Bingzak, as he slowly pet the ape’s head.

Suddenly, a large bird-like creature swooped overhead, and the ape immidiately jumped out from Bingzak’s arms, knocking him to the ground. The ape proceeded to sreech loudly as it pursued the winged creature.

If that was love, it sure didn’t last long, thought bingzak as watched the ape in hot pursuit.

The ape suddenly leaped an incredible distance into the air, and managed to slice off the webbing between the flying creature’s wings, knocking it to the ground.

When the ape started to close in, the creature hissed as it waved its razor talons wildly at its predator.

The ape didn’t seem fazed by the creature’s threatening movements, and proceeded to close it.

The creature then gave an ear-piercing shriek and spat green, acid-like liquid directly into the ape’s eyes!

Bingzak watched in horror as the ape howled in pain.

The creature then lunged at the ape, digging its razor-sharp talons into the ape’s skin like a butter knife cutting into warm cheese.

Bingzak didn’t want the ape to die, nor did he want to get hurt himself…

What in Mata Nui should he do?!?

Option 1: Intervene

Option 2: Bail

11 Likes

I vote 1.
Save the red faced ape!

2 Likes

Because Bingzak shouldn’t just be a flat, one-dimensional character, let’s go with option 1.

4 Likes

You ran when your friend needed you, Bingzak, don’t be a coward twice. 1 all the way.

2 Likes

Option 3: Throw a Pokeball and yell “(Insert rahi here), I choose you!”

^That’s what I choose.

7 Likes