The Adventures of Bingzak and Ehrye

The Ignika falls from the sky so Bingzak sacrifices himself to heal the Ape.

4 Likes

Find a teleportation Mask or Disk.

2 Likes

Suplex the thing. Preferably with RULES OF NATURE playing at full blast.

Like this

3 Likes

Bingzak puts on the random Mask of Light and becomes Bingzakanuva, Toa of Healing! He then heals the Red Faced Ape and rides it into an epic chase scene with the Krahlii!

[18 days later…]

So, @Rockho, is the series dead or something?

Edited for Double Post - Slime

5 Likes

@Rockho

@Lost_Head @Booster_Gold

Honestly I didn’t really think anyone was really interested anymore…the amount of likes and viewers per “episode” seemed to dwindle down slowly, and I didn’t really want to draw out its slow demise.

But now, clearly you guys are still interested after so long, so I may continue it this weekend :wink:

11 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!1!!!one!

2 Likes

yes pls

2 Likes

I personally think this lil story is coo.

@Lost_Head @Not_legomaster1378 @DropletMagus @Keravnos

I choose

Cause why not.

Bingzak watched the ape slowly limp away. He had no way to heal it of its wounds, and even if he did, the ape didn’t look like it would be able to hold out for such an enduring procedure.

He felt a strange sense of guilt as he continued to walk down the ever-expanding plateaus of carpet, looking back occasionally to see if the ape had gone, or if it had fallen unconscious.

Suddenly, a strange metallic object fell from the sky, landing in between Bingzak’s feet. Just from a glance, he knew exactly what it was. It was the infamous Mask of Life, or Ignika, as Vizuna would call it. He had heard of many legends involving this relic of massive power, it’s ability to create life, have a life of its own, and …heal life.

Realizing the potential of saving the ape, Bingzak quickly grabbed the mask from the ground, and sprinted back where he came. When he arrived, he found the ape in extreme pain, breathing abnormally, and unable to stand up. Bingzak had been told of The Great Sacrifice that had happened thousands of years ago, by the great Motoro, who was able to heal the Great Spirit from a dark virus by wearing the mask.

Bingzak knew not if the mask was real, nor if he had obtained it by mistake, but he knew of the duty that he had on his hands. Holding is breath, he took of his regular mask and wore the Mask of Life. As soon as he let go, the Mask fell to the ground. Bingzak tried to wear it a second time, but it fell again. So he tried again. And again. And again.

Bingzak took a closer look at the fabrication of the Mask, then it hit him. It only had a stud mouth connection. Bingzak was so star-struck by this realization that he didn’t realize that the ape had stopped breathing. Abruptly turning his head, he saw the ape staring into space, its body no longer heaved from the struggle to take in air. Bingzak lowered his hand on its face and slowly closed its eyelids.

Bingzak felt decieved by the universe. Unable to heal a living creature simply due to a manufacturing inconsistency. But little did he know, that the Mask of Life itself had its own plans…

What was the Mask of Life’s secret plan? Post your response below!

13 Likes

Uh, Bingzak’s not walking away from that. He touched the Ignika. He’s cursed, man.

7 Likes

To turn Bingzak into a Toa!

4 Likes

But cursed with what, that is the question :wink:

4 Likes

He’s cursed with the powers of,
#John Cena!

7 Likes

The TARDIS arrives and Bingzak jumps in and finds the source of the Mask of Life.

3 Likes
5 Likes

The Ignika transforms the ape into…

The new Toa Ignika.

5 Likes

the mask of creation falls and lets bingzak rebui;d the ape

3 Likes

It wants to explode the world! :laughing:
And Bingzak with it!

Naw, JK! It wants to revive the creature and buff it up heavily to have an epic battle with both beasts! :smiley:

3 Likes

I love this!!! This is amazing!

1 Like