The Alien Franchise

Ah, the Alien series, one of many movie series ruined by it’s unnecessary sequels.
Like, look at this guy-

“A survivor… Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.” This is the embodiment of your fears.
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-05-2014/dtcKP0.gif

2 Likes

Ah, Xenomorphs. One of the cutest creatures to come out of sci-fi.

3 Likes

I just saw the original for the first time a few weeks ago. Definitely a good movie, though I didn’t find it very scary tbh. I saw Prometheus awhile back and was much more disturbed by it (and not in a good way), though its sci-fi elements were interesting. I also saw AVP some years ago and thought it was alright for what it was. Haven’t seen any of the others.

1 Like

I love Alien too much to be scared by it.
It’s game over man! Game over! Was in HF Invasion game, as well as the Xenomorph achievement.

1 Like

I’ve only seen the first movie so far, but I think it’s pretty good. Definitely going to see Aliens as well because colonial marines, but the ones after that I may skip.

Everyone. Watch Aliens. Do it.

1 Like

I watched one movie but I wasn’t really interested in it.

That movie was awesome.

@LokaCola The colonial marines were an inspiration for Halo’s UNSC marines. Predator inspired the Elites, and the Alien itself inspired the Flood.

Can someone confirm this?

It’s totally real. You can look it up as well.

1 Like

Did you know that a new Alien movie is coming out?
And that new the Alien movie is being directed by Neill Blomkamp?
And that the movie is supposedly going to ignore Alien Resurrection and Alien 3?

2 Likes

It isn’t game over yet then.

3 Likes

Time to breath life into this topic…
So alien covanent the sequel to prometheus (and being filmed about to hours away) is coming out next year i cant wait whats everyone think of this?

And Neil blomkamps film is on hold for alien covanent so theres that

1 Like

The name is Alien: Covenant? And it’s a sequel to Prometheus?

When are we getting Predator: Flood?

I forgot about this topic for a while.

3 Likes

well we have a poster for alien covenant and a change in release date https://i0.wp.com/media2.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-poster-700x1037.jpg

3 Likes

fitting word there.

that word infact just sums up anyone’s reaction if they were to meet that face to face in the dark.

edit: although when i think about it, that word could also end up being hilarious in hindsight if the movie end up being terrible.

2 Likes

Alien is my favourite movie, aliens is a close second, and I don’t mind alien 3.

2 Likes

I finally watched Aliens the other day. Pretty fun action movie, though it felt really odd as a sequel to the original.

1 Like

Just stop there. Dont go to alien 3 or resurrection just stop at aliens

1 Like

I dunno, I’ve heard the extended cut of Alien 3 has its fans…and it has an actor from Doctor Who in it…I might not be able to stop myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like