The Anonymous Android

Strangely i’d say this is one of my better mocs but I don’t really have anything to say about it.

The build: I usually integrate a gear or two into my builds so I thought I’d do that except the gears are more noticeable here. I also thought I’d contrast the texture created by the technic gears with the smoothness of the nuva armour and star wars armour. One problem would be that the articulation is a little more limited than standard and the knees are also slightly bent all the time which is why the figure leans forward.

Backstory: I have no clue about a backstory since the android is not completely sentient. The androids are basically just anonymous henchmen.

Comments and criticism are always appreciated!

57 Likes

So chubby, so cute.

2 Likes

love the usage and placement of the gears!

1 Like

I can’t decide whether to run away or give it a hug…

In all seriousness, this is pretty good.

4 Likes

@yolo360nosescope thanks!

@TheMOCingbird and @Chromeharpoon this is another one of my mocs I didn’t expect to come off as cute, not that that’s a bad thing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like the gear and smooth ccbs shells look

1 Like

beep boop

1 Like

loving the shaping on the one, the red contrasts well here and the gears work well imo. Good job

1 Like

This is awesome, I love the aesthetic.

1 Like

He looks tough.

1 Like

So cool!
But the gears are a bit distracting and don’t really fit.
Maybe if they were black?

1 Like

love the head

1 Like

@SonicBionicleMaster If you look through the comments you will note that some people like the integration of the gears, however I agree black gears would probably work better. Unfortunately, I have none of those gears in black. Thanks anyway for the feedback.

@Clockmaker thanks, I was debating whether to have a regular head or a dome, I think the dome worked well with the asthetic.

2 Likes

A very good round boi

1 Like

That’s just like me

1 Like