The Arena (signups)

Uh, power 1 and power 2 are confusing me. Power 1 sounds like you have to be in physical contact with another player in order to hurt them, while power 2 also sounds like that… I’m just confused.

I’m going to try and see if I can clear this up, he can correct me if I’m wrong.

The first is the ability to manipulate and generate electrical charges. So, he can fry, or power up a machine, or shock someone, but only when they are in contact with them.

The second, is basically magnetism control. He can generate a magnetic force, to pull himself, and ferromagnetic metals together.

Power 1, yes. Also can be in contact with metal touching the person, but won’t work as well.

Power 2, basically a beam of electricity comes out of his hand and can latch on to metal. He can then use that to pull something toward him or pull himself toward the thing. (Based on the mass of the thing grabbed of course.)

I’m calling foul right now; I don’t care if it’s simply a nice favor, but you don’t have the authority to defend someone else’s character profile. That’s their responsibility, not yours.

You’re welcome to take any part of it into question without attempting to pass an official verdict, but don’t attempt to convince any GM on another player’s behalf.[quote=“TBT_Emerald, post:63, topic:50648”]
Power 2, basically a beam of electricity comes out of his hand and can latch on to metal. He can then use that to pull something toward him or pull himself toward the thing. (Based on the mass of the thing grabbed of course.)
[/quote]

This is a very interesting character who I think will die very quickly. Not saying there’s anything wrong here, but is this the character you want to play as?

If you think he’ll die quick then maybe not. I have a much more powerful character in that world I’m developing. When I get off mobile I’ll put up his submission.

Well, he would have a definite advantage over Juliana, as Living metal is ferromagnetic, in addition to have delicate circuits inside.

Name:Mana
Appearence: Wears a black jumpsuit. Kind of like Ailien X from Ben 10, but with two head ridges going from above the eyes to the back of the head.
Power1&2: Mana manipulation, the control of the energy around him. This has a large range of effects ranging from flight to energy bursts.
Power 3: impenetrable skin
Bio: originally called the mana caster, Mana had his original powers seared away when stopping a pair of villains from harnessing and absorbing all the power of the planet. The event formed three items of great power, based around the powers of the three involved. Mama’s current powers come from harnessing the power of the item that had powers similar to his own.

Sorry this took some time. School is kind of killing me.

1 Like

now somebody else sign up so that this can start

Way too non-specific.[quote=“TBT_Emerald, post:67, topic:50648”]
Mama’s current powers
[/quote]

:woman:

Well, I’ve given this a good long while. Oh well.

I’ll be back with another idea once I work out the kinks. Maybe next month/year.

Closed at request of GM