The Ask the Politician Topic

Hello everyone. My name is Political_Slime, formerly known as ToaNuju120. I am running for Metru Governor in the 2018 race. Feel free to ask me questions about the various issues going on in Metru Nui currently.

10 Likes

Will you make Chutespeak the official language?
Also can you make it illegal to not wear a poofy hat?

3 Likes

Thank you for your questions Lelouch. If I am elected Metru Governor, I will require all Matoran to be fluent in both the common tongue, and Chutespeak.

As far as the controversy on poofy hats goes, while I believe that while poofy hats are good, I would not make it a requirement to wear them.

Again, thank you for your questions.

1 Like

swag?
swig?
dogs or cats?
what is your face?

1 Like

Thank you for your questions potay8to. As far as the “Swag or Swig” debate goes, I prefer Swig over Swag. I also prefer cats over dogs.

I am glad that you brought up the topic of Y.O.U.R.F.A.C.E. If you don’t know, the Y.O.U.R.F.A.C.E. is a terrorist organization bent on killing all Kikanalo. If elected as Metru Governor, I will take military action against this terrible group.

3 Likes

what is your opinion on the illumakuta group?

1 Like

Will you make the use of disk launchers legal again and will you make the vending machines sell grog?

1 Like

@potay8o I’m sorry, who?

@LelouchViBritannia If elected Metru Governor, I will continue the ban on the use of Disk Launchers. Due to the terrible bout of violence we have had in the past regarding them, I think that the ban is necessary for our safety.

However, I am in favor of making vending machines sell grog. It is an inventive and delicious idea, and perhaps one of Nuparu’s greatest ideas yet.

CLUE ALERT: “He made them all shapes.”

1 Like

Exactly
what are your opinions on these dark hunters?
are you friends with senetor vakama?

1 Like

I believe that the Dark Hunters, despite their ominous name, are a great help to our economy. I am in favor of granting them official citizenship.

I am (cough) great friends with Senator Vakama. He and I go…way back.

2 Likes

yay
have you thought about illumakuta…wait you know nothing
have you thought about a partnership with the merry midgets and potatoes army?

1 Like

I have indeed thought about a MM and PA alliance. If elected, I would attempt to forge good relations with these two groups.

1 Like

yes
I will contact ICE to ask him for and MM alliance with you, would be delighted to

1 Like

That is wonderful! However, as I am not elected yet, I will not be able to make full use of this request. I must wait until 2018, when I will hopefully be elected as Metru Governor.

1 Like

coolio

1 Like

You don’t have my authority to do this. So I must ask: should I mark this down for political discussion?

1 Like

I mean, it’s not SERIOUS political discussion. It’s all in jest. I don’t see any reason to take it down.

but if you do take it down i blame potay8o

1 Like

I was joking. I can tell the difference between satirical and real political talk.

2 Likes

But see! I respect the Mods! That’s why I should be elected as Metru Governor 2018!

1 Like

Don’t use this as a way to get your sad approval by the voters. I already will let you get away with this, don’t make me rethink my options. :wink:

1 Like