The Ask the Politician Topic

He’s dancing.
I like it.

2 Likes

If I had a mouth, I would kiss that baby on the forehead.

6 Likes

but…in your profile picture you have a mouth

Backs away slowly

4 Likes

The cuteness shall be treated with care.

1 Like

Mr _Slime, how are you going to handle the Protector immigrants entering the city? Will they be granted full rights?

5 Likes

D34r p0l1t1c4l 5l1m3, 1 t4k3 0ff3nc3 2 th3 f4ct th4t u th1nk w3 p0t4t03s 5p34k w1th numb3rs m1x3d w1th l3tt3rs 45 533n 1n th3 h0w r1s3 st0l3 chr1stm4s t0p1c;

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/how-rise-stole-christmas-inspired-by-dr-suess/4313
45 533n by th1s qu0t3 h3r3

1t5 3cp3ct 4 f0rm4l 4pp0log3
P5: 1f s4id 0n p0dc4st, s4y 1n b1g g1rl3 v01c3

Ps: I am sure you didnt understand any of that…

2 Likes

“Dear Political Slime, I take offence to the fact that you think we potatoes speak with numbers mixed with letter as seen in the 'How Rise Stole Christmas” topic;'"

“It’s ecpect a formal appologe. PS: if said on podcast, say in big girle voice”

Well I’m sorry to hear that Pot8o. I fully appologe for all of my actions taken against potato-kind.

6 Likes

Huh
but d0nt f0rg3t to m3nt10n m3 0n th3 p0dc4st

0th3rw1s3 1 w1ll c0nt1nu3 t0 t4k3 numb3rs t0 th4t 0ff3nc3

3 Likes

10/10 for obscure Forums reference

5 Likes

I don’t know if this was asked already, but who is your favorite villain? and what do you plan to do with them now that you’re elected.

What’s your opinion on the current trend of wishing people “Happy Ceremonies” instead of “Happy Naming Day” in order to avoid offending Skakdi, Vortixx, and Makuta who don’t approve of Matoran holidays?

3 Likes

It’s terrible. Political Correctness is destroying the significance of our wonderful culture. You should still say “Happy Naming Day” to people, even if it IS politically incorrect.

3 Likes

My favorite villain is @Risebell. If I am elected as Metru Governor, he will be forced to do community service while singing Christmas songs.

I personally celebrate Soup Day, but people should call their holidays whatever they like.

5 Likes

This… This would be the perfect punishment if he did anything wrong.

5 Likes

But you see…
The things I do are only wrong if I get caught.

8 Likes

its only illegal if you get caught

3 Likes

Mister Slime, what was it like impersonating Eljay for a song?

2 Likes

Mr. Slime, isn’t it bad PR to ignore citizen’s inquiries for more than a week, such as the one from @ToaVuhii ?

2 Likes

What? I never saw any posts insinuating that I impersonated a member of the TTV Podcast…

But for the record it was fun because Eljay’s voice is weird. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Der slim

u r smelly poo

luv, pot1o

dear slim jim

it has recently come to my information that you are dead

May you rest in pepperoni pizza spleef

Sincerly, pot8o

1 Like