The Ask the Politician Topic

I know. That’s what ultimately lead to the death of Plural and Lura- Wait… Who am I?

I’m not a politician; only an advisor. and advertiser
:smiling_imp:

Hail @Lord_Megatron

1 Like

The world may never know.

That’s even worse. You influence his evil actions!

Your Pluralurap. I dunno why you chose that name, go ask your mother.

I dunno anymore. one day I want to take over the world, and then the next moment I want to sit back and drink milk.

WHAT AM I DOING!

You’re not fit to be a politician, son. You can’t even hold private meetings.

Maybe you should step down. After all, trying to run for Metru Governor is a LOT of hard work.

Screw hard work, I am the leader of the decepticons, A champion of the pits of Kaon, the victor of countless battles.

And what are you!?

A Moderator of this here forum who has every power to banish you from it and forcefully pull you out of the competition. Don’t mess with the badge, kid.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/8/4/84269cbea099d16434b97e1744295065d8972e29.gif

3 Likes

Do it.

pull the trigger

Please. I’m a good and honest man. I wouldn’t ban him unless there was reason to.

That’s why I’m better than him. I value others.

A Badge.

Cool, I have the heads of my enemies on my wall. pretty nice sight.

Mr. Hasselhoff has announced that he’s donating a Billion Widgets on the Ronald Mctoran Foundation.

Great for him.

and me, seeing as I own that foundation.

AND THE MILLIONS OF CHILDREN WHO WILL BE BLESSED BY HIS EFFORTS!

Are you saying the money doesn’t really go to the Sick Matoran of Metru Nui?
EDIT:
You lie.

There is a good reason.
Reason: not noticing the the parachute and plane that hijacked his nuke.

1 Like

I know. My badge is clean and tidy, while yours are gross and rotting. Much shame is your trophies.

I also have an assortment of memes. Would you like to take a look?

That’s not what I meant by reason. I meant stuff that is unlawful.

It does indeed, I have donated my own fair share to the innocent and sick.

And the soulless

What is Primus’ name, is a meme?

we have no such things on Cybertron.

Also, My badge is amazing, it is metal and stuff.

Where is your badge? All I see is an ugly face that looks like it stole Makuta’s good looks.

You are a very sad individual. You can’t succeed in conquering the world if you can’t understand memes!

guns.
lots of guns

2 Likes

Dude, I am an alien invader and stuff. anyway, I have a proposal, you can have Metru nui, if I get all the energon on earth, I also get a quarter of nevada to cyberform and stuff.