The Ask the Politician Topic

“Dude.” Now I know you’re not the real Megatron. Megatron would NEVER say English Slang terms!

THIS MEGATRON IS A FRAUD!

[At the TTVMB News Hut, since the Team has lost all of its power]

Director: At least we still have a News Reporter
Plural Clone: And that’s it for today. Sleep Well, Metru Nu-
[Shot in Chest]
Director: WAH!

[Later, on the Metru News]
Anchor: Our biggest story for today is that the entirety of the TTVMB News Team has been killed in a devastating fire. Foul Play has been spotted as the reasoning for this case, as this team’s Anchor, Larulp, had a Disk lodged into his chest. Our Heartlights go out to their families.

I was informed that this is your pitiful dialect. and I am only trying to seem most natural and in place with the good people.

Slaps adviser

YOU TOLD ME THIS IS WHAT THEY SPEAK! AND NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT I AM NOT THE REAL ME! WHAT IN THE NAME OF PRIMUS!

Megatron doesn’t believe in Primus, he never swears by him. Ever.

And why have Nevada when you can have Loisiana?

Do I? you do not seem to be knowledgeable in aliens. I do swear by Primus, if only to mock his believers.

You have brought this upon yourself, Mr. Megatron. YOU were the one that diverted into English Slang terms! And how do you expect me to believe your ADVISER is the one who told you it?

That would be a fun story to explore for Kahi Nuva, Ace Attorney. XD

1 Like

I guess. :smile:

1 Like

I have a few advisers, some of them happen to be English speaking. so, they were my guides in learning your language.

Well, they’re not very good English-speaking advisers if they allow you to slip up. (:<

Indeed, they are bleeding out as we speak.

Your blood is most disgusting.

Thank you, I appreciate the critique. We’ll make sure to improve that over the next thousand years of evolution. :wink:

2 Likes

Good. if I ever return to the awful place, then I will make sure to ‘check up’ on that.

At least vats of it aren’t explosive.

Was this closed due to too many off-topic stuff?

Oh well, see you all in election season!

Well guys, I think it’s time.

3 Likes

Closed on request by creator.

You think you’re gonna return to Earth? Ha… HAH… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Whoops, didn’t see the closing coming.)

3 Likes

I’ll open this back up when it’s closer to 2017, the beginning of the election season.

9 Likes

At least I got to have the last word before Megatron. <(}^:<

6 Likes

Welp Chronicler. Look’s like we’re gonna have to wait a few more years…

3 Likes

#Cronk4MetruGov2018

3 Likes