The Avengers vs. the Justice League (poll)

Hey there everyone!
I recently wanted to make a literature series based on the Avengers vs. the Justice League. I like this idea, but I have a problem: I don’t know how many heroes I should use. I have three ideas:
1) The ones from the movies.
I will use only the ones that appeared in the Cinematic Univers (Iron Man, Captain America/Batman, Superman, etc.).
Pros: Everybody will know them.
Cons: I didn’t saw any DCEU movie…

2) I will use EVERY SINGLE ONE from the comics.
I will use EVERY Avenger and JL member (there are a loooooot!).
**Pros:**We will meet new characters.
Cons: There are way too many. There are around 108 JL members and 122 Avengers (only in the comics!).

3) I will use the ones from the movies, plus some that I like.
I will use the ones from the movies, like in 1) but I will put some that I like too (ex: Daredevil for the Avengers)
Pros: See the ones from 1) + I think this is my favorite idea.
Cons: See the ones from 1) + Some of you may not know the characters that I will add.

So, please vote:

1. The ones from the movies;
    1. Every single one;
    1. The ones from the movies + the ones that I like.

0 voters

I will put Deadpool and Wolverine too.
Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

Avengers vs. Justice League? This isn’t even a fair fight.

Avengers would obviously win.

4 Likes

Option 3, for a couple of reasons:

First, this is your fanfic, so you shouldn’t limit yourself to the characters you think your audience will know from the movies. There should be room for characters that support the story, are relevant, and make you interested in writing it.

Secondly, so long as you describe and introduce the characters well enough, familiarity or popularity shouldn’t be an issue…

Good luck, and have fun writing your story!

1 Like

It aint justice league vs the Avengers without every member present /s

1 Like

That would be too many to count. IMO just use the main representatives.

1 Like

I like the idea of movie characters, plus whoever you like. I’d use that one; in fact, I have used that idea before.

1 Like

Are you kidding me?! How on Earth do you suppose that would happen

1 Like

They have a hulk.

1 Like

Superman could tear the hulk in half or Martian manhunter could molecularly disassemble him

1 Like

Vision, Hulk, Thor, and even Scarlet Witch could pose a threat to some of the main DC characters.

Unless, of course, you subscribe to the Superman is OP idea and has dimensional breaking powers, in which case, I ask: why the heck would you need a justice league to begin with? So when Superman cowers from Kryptonite he has back-up?

I don’t like “OP Superman” (because OP superman is freaking boring and stupid) and as such when I make my predictions I use his classic powers.

Hulk is literally indestructible. The best Superman could do is knock him out. Superman would also have to worry about Thor, who could best his strength.

I doubt he’d get past The Vision, though. You also have to worry about Quicksilver, who could out-run him.

2 Likes

Not to mention Superman’s weakness against magic…

But Superman could also kill the entire Avengers program by sneezing, sooooo

2 Likes

That version of Superman is stupid.

1 Like

Superman has always been stupid.

…But still

1 Like

#Boi

1 Like

Hail Shazam, praise be unto He

3 Likes

Martian manhunter is far superior than the vision. He is considered one of the most op dc characters out there. And quicksilver is not a threat as the flash (with access to the speed force) is far faster than quick silver. Also Superman is very likely almost as fast as quick silver. And keep in mind Martian manhunter can use telepathy to force the avengers to kill other another or them selfs.

And Shazam is basically a good btw sooooooo

2 Likes

If they’re all this over powered, that’s more negative points for the characters IMO.

3 Likes

The justice league is pretty stupidity over powered yeah

2 Likes

Which is one reason I prefer Marvel over DC.

1 Like

I love both but dc is more appealing to me. I get where you are coming from though

2 Likes