So I gave this one a listen just now since I hadn’t heard it before

and I wanted oh so very much to disagree with you, because, y’know

1. Cool title
  2. Spite

but yeah, I can’t.

Not a fan.

2 Likes

U both sux /s
Nah, I can see why you wouldn’t like it though.

2 Likes

Hey man

at least I gave it points for the cool title.

2 Likes

To be fair, it did get a Bond movie semi-named after it (Tomorrow Never Dies)

So there must be some people out there who like it. XD

2 Likes

Excuse me

That song is amazing. One of my favorites from their earlier days, and my favorite from Revolver, hands down.

Though to be fair I never truly appreciated until I heard the Love version (which mashes it with Within You Without You ), and 801’s live cover. Different strokes, I guess…

1 Like

Long dead topic, but I thought to say I’ve had an infatuation with the Beatles over the last six months or so, and 95% of the music I’ve listened to in that time period have been by them. I particularly love the reunion songs, Free as a Bird and Real Love, which are just awesome. Rubber Soul and Revolver have many songs I like as well, such as Here, There, and Everywhere, as well as I’m Only Sleeping, Nowhere Man, Girl, In My Life, and A Day in the Life.
Additionally, I have taken a liking to their later music from Let it Be and Abbey Road, as well as the following solo songs, such as Watching the Wheels, by John Lennon.

1 Like

I have a rare white album misprint on vinyl. Raccoon was spelled “racoon”

1 Like

That’s awesome! Have you had it appraised?

1 Like

Not yet. Hopefully will eventually

1 Like

swiggity swooty, the revival of topics is my booty. (that be treasure, you know)
i like the beatles. my favorites are definitely let it be and octopus’ garden, though i could probably listen to any of them. here’s a fun quote from wikipedia about john lennon’s son, sean:
In January 1984, when Steve Jobs was visiting Manhattan, he attended a party that Sean’s mother (Yoko Ono) was throwing for Lennon and Jobs gave him one of the first Macintosh computers.

2 Likes

Everyone at my college hates the Beatles because they think the Beatles are old so they put on awful country pop music instead. I might put on Revolution 9 to mess with them.

2 Likes

i don’t know why but i feel inclined to tell you to blast the rolling stones in public