The best deal you ever got on a Bionicle (or just general Lego) set

I found the mask maker vs skull grinder set for 5 cents less than the regular retail price at a bookstore once lel

In all honesty, I’ve never really bought any of my sets on sale but I did get BIONICLE Heroes for 50 cents in 2014

5 Likes

I know I’ve showed this before some where else but I’m too happy right now not to…

The bag with the matoran was only $15 and the tahu with both a red and silver hau for $5, and you know where?

You guessed it, the flea market again! From the same seller where I found the $4 rhakshi! (But the price for them droped to $3, Idk why though)

3 Likes

There was that one time I got the Ninjago board game for $3 at a garage sale.

Considering the piece count, it was pretty much 90% off (but it’s a garage sale so duh).

2 Likes
  • $50 Ninjago set for $25 at Fry’s,

• $30 Elves set for $15 at Walmart,

• Uxar for $2.50 at Walmart,

• $1 LEGO Dimensions Fun Packs at 99 Cents Only Store.

3 Likes

kopaka unity for smaller toa price

2 Likes

tahu and lewa nuva + gali mata for $8.00

1 Like

Nuhvok-Kal for a dollar at a thrift store

2 Likes

I got loads of Barraki, Teridax, Brutaka, and Axon pieces for less than 5 bucks.

1 Like

Matoro, Macku, and 2x Kongu (Mctoran) + Antroz and Gorast (also McDonald’s versions) + Tahnok Va (with yellow Krana Su) + Tahu Mata + Onua Mata for $15 on ebay. win.

1 Like

I just won this on eBay yesterday. I’d say that this is a pretty great deal.

5 Likes

Probably the 06 titans ,7 toa hordika, two 04 matoran,nuparu inika, vezok,takadox,ehlek,carapar,Kopaka 08,solek,tuma, toa ignika and pahrak kal plus some playsets for 70€

1 Like

Voporak, Kikanalo and a moc for this small price:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicle-3-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■9ZnEhH

2 Likes

I bought a set of the original 6 Rahkshi on ebay for 24 dollars. The catch though, was that instead of their regular kraata, they were being sold with 6 Shadow Kraata. Even though they were from Russia (and took 3 weeks to get to me) I bought that set immediately. Worked for me because I was able to replace my long lost Rahkshi collection, and get 6 Shadow Kraata in one swoop lol

3 Likes

Once I got Turahk, Vorahk, and Kurahk for fifty…cents.

2 Likes

Got Toa Mata Nui for 20 dollars USD. And the bags were sealed.

3 Likes

How is this possible?

2 Likes

You’re actually turning into a Likus 2.0 with that deal.

1 Like

@LeKrahka, what do you mean by Likus 2.0?

A grumpy broke college student with tons of lego that he bought from other grumpy broke college students.

6 Likes

A complete Gali Mata for 5 bucks

2 Likes