The Bionicle Legacy 2017 topic

I probably shouldn’t make a theory given I know who that is.

4 Likes

No Spoilers, please Zero.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t dream of it. Though I have to say it’s an interesting direction you took with him. I didn’t expect the finished product to look like this.

3 Likes

thanks, Does that mean I’m close? the answer to this question and many more in 2017!

2 Likes

I will say that you know him, but not too well most likely. Things are about to get real spooky. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

the suspense and tension builds. Dun dun dunnnnnn!

2 Likes

I’m thinking that it’s some sort of Hordika Tahu. Some warped version of his 2016 design, almost; look at the right shoulder and the left leg.

Man, this is awesome.

2 Likes

Awww, yea, looking vrry spoopy, i still remeber his concept art

3 Likes

Don’t spoil anything :wink:

2 Likes

spoiler alert: he is a bionicle

6 Likes

Here’s some “leaked” product descriptions

#Tiakro, General of Fire

New from BIONICLE Legacy: Can the new General of Fire prevent the Monster of Fire from fulfilling its master’s wishes and destroying the Region of Fire? Find out in the epic battles that await in this thrilling new tale of the Bionicle saga.

Set features:
-Custom, self painted, orange mask
-Durable design for intense action play
-Swinging Chain Slicer
-A height of over 6 inches (15 cm)!
-Fully posable limbs for cool battles poses

Pieces: 65
Price: £6.99/$9.99/9.99€

#Kaija, General of Ice

New from BIONICLE Legacy: Kaija glides across the frozen wastelands of the Ice Region in search of a dreaded terror, but what? Something that could determine the very fate of Okoto, can she succeed? Live out Kaija’s fateful mission in this new tale of the Bionicle saga.

Set features:
-Custom, self painted, light blue mask
-Sharp Ice Cleaver Blade and Great Claw
-Fully poseable limbs for creative battle poses

Pieces: 53

#Anirra, General of Water

New from BIONICLE Legacy: Swimming through the dreaded depths of the Water Region, Anirra lives out her first quest. She must fight the monsters of the deep and conquer her fears to make her people proud. Treck with her towards her goal in this never seen before story.

Set features:
-Custom, self painted, blue mask
-Graceful Water Crossguard and Jetstream Shield
-Fully posable limbs for intense battle poses

Pieces: 65

#Velka, General of Stone

New from BIONICLE Legacy: Stepping out of the arena victorious, Velka, the General of Stone, prepares to search the dunes for its lurking menace. Its a fight for survival but who will live? Follow Velka as he charts his own adventure in the legend of the Bionicle.

Set features:
-Custom, self painted, tan mask
-Legendary Rohari Blade and Gihu Shield
-Fully posable limbs for unique battle poses

Pieces: 62

#Akanu, General of Earth

New from BIONICLE Legacy: Deep beneath the surface of Okoto, Akanu scours the caverns. With his deep compassion and charisma nothing should be able to stand in his way. He may be a pacifist, but this Okotan packs a punch. Explore the Region of Earth with Akanu as he starts a journey that may very well be his last.

Set features:
-Custom, self painted, purple mask
-Powerful Dual Power Miners
-Fully posable limbs for dynamic battle poses

Pieces: 58

#Okala, General of Jungle

New from BIONICLE Legacy: Leap through the tree canopies of the Region of Jungle with Okala. She is on the look out for an ominous threat, but is she the predator or the prey? Find out in Okala’s arc in the Bionicle series.

Set features:
-Custom, self painted, green mask
-Ancient Staff of Wisdom
-Fully posable limbs for engaging battle poses

Pieces: 71

#Okirak, Scourge of the Volcanoes

New from BIONICLE Legacy: BEWARE! The dreaded Okirak paces the Fire Region, bringing chaos and destruction along with it. Can Tiakro track and stop the beast before it destroys the region for good? Only time will tell!

Set features:
-Tail activated, running function
-A length of over 15 inches (39 cm)!
-Posable wings, neck and legs

Pieces: 180
Price: £14.99/$19.99/19.99€

#Wuruhi, Stalker of the Frost

New from BIONICLE Legacy: CAUTION! The ferocious Wuruhi prowls the icy tundra of the Ice Region, raining terror on the Okotans of Ice. Their only hope is that Kaija is up to the challenge of eliminating the beast before its too late!

Set features:
-Tail activated, prowling function
-A length of over 12 inches (30 cm)!
-Posable head, legs and tail

Pieces: 192

#Alhakri, Devourer of the Deep

New from BIONICLE Legacy: WARNING! On the murky sea floor the spiky Alhakri creeps along preparing to fight. Armed teeth, razor fins and light this behemoth of the deep could spell the end of the Okotan, only Anirra stands a chance of fending off the new king of oceans!

Set features:
-Roller activated, swimming motion
-A length of over 10 inches (26 cm)!
-Posable fins and angler light

Pieces: 149

#Hukara, Bane of the Dunes

New from BIONICLE Legacy: MAYDAY! The sandy dunes have become a place of fear. They are now ruled by Hukara, a creature born of black magic, which scurries across the land. The terrifying creature stalks the Villages of Stone leaving them in ruin, can anything stop it?

Set features:
-Shell activated, stabbing function
-A length of over 6 inches (16 cm)!
-Posable head, legs and pincers

Pieces: 136
Price: £12.99/$14.99/14.99€

#Poraka, Devastator of the Caverns

New from BIONICLE Legacy: ALERT! The intimidating Poraka lurks in Okotans subterranean caves. Round every corner it swings its mighty head, looking for a new feast. Akanu must overcome his passive nature and face the creature head on or the Okotans could all be devoured!

Set features:
-Tail activated, head swinging function
-A length of over 7 inches (20 cm)!
-Posable head, jaw and legs

Pieces: 131

#Zelkriph, Terror of the Skies

New from BIONICLE Legacy: LOOKOUT! The skies are now home to a new ruler, Zelkriph. It scans the jungle with its piercing glare, Okala must lookout from above the canopy if she is to succeed. Her greatest advantage may well have sealed her doom!

Set features:
-Tail activated, gear, flapping motion
-A length of over 9 inches (24 cm)!
-Posable head, wings and legs

Pieces: 136

#Axato

New from BIONICLE Legacy: Take control of the Monsters with Axato, the last Skull Raider. Exact your revenge on Okoto by releasing them on the villages of the Regions and bring a new plague of death, destruction and misery to the once flourishing island!

Set features:
-Swinging waist motion
-Spinning spear function
-All new mask
-A height of over 9 inches (24 cm)!
-Mask pop off function
-Staff of Manipulation with Orb of Power
-Fully posable for relasitic battle poses

Pieces: 182

15 Likes

Good to see the product descriptions are just as cringy as they were for G2.

12 Likes

Well we copied their style

4 Likes

Interesting… I’m exited to see how the heads are done on these. Especially Axato.

3 Likes

:rage:

Grammar errors and all, I see.

~W12~

4 Likes

I love this style of presenting your project!

Props to your team for sticking to the “what LEGO would’ve done” route instead of the fanfiction route. Great job! :slight_smile:

Also I have an suggestion; When the “sets” are revealed, you should put them in the first post along with their descriptions.

6 Likes

Hey, there’s more than one female character! :smiley:

3 Likes

Gender equality man

3 Likes

This project and set descriptions sound awesome! :smiley:

After the descriptions, there is a price. Are you selling these sets or are these the hypothetical prices?

3 Likes

Those are just hypothetical, any fan project related to a Lego IP (or basically an IP that is not yours) cannot be monetize by other than Lego Itself (or without the owner of the original idea permission).

6 Likes