The Bohrok Swarm

So, this has been a project for a few months now.
ill leave the talking for after the drawings

aand, the proud queens

“It is said that the Bohrok sleep an eternal sleep, waiting to hatch. Once awakened, the swarms are unstoppable… a force so powerful, they can reduce mountains to rubble and turn life-giving rivers dry as the desert sands.”
The Bohrok Swarm

now i wanted to do this for a long, long time, and now i finally did it, heres my version of the swarm. (will probably do the Kal and Va at a later time)
i drew almost all of this on stream over the course of this summer, and it was really fun to have all the entertainment and input.

now, i hope you enjoy these as much as i do, because i have to say im really satisfied with how these turned out.

162 Likes

so much friggin yes

2 Likes

for some reason, I think of Aliens and Galidor when looking at these.

1 Like

Me while scrolling through this: Okay, some alien-looking Bohrok… The acid effect on the Lehvak is interesting, but nothing is really super impressive… Oh, there’s Bahrag too-- whoa!

The Bohrok were pretty good, but those Bahrag just blew all my expectations out of the water. They went from goofy-looking chickens to monstrous alien dinosaur things. From now on, when I think of the Bahrag, this is what I’m going to picture.

Very good.

~W12~

3 Likes

They slightly remind me of xenomorphs.

2 Likes

Freaking amazing.

1 Like

Your work is amazing! I really like how organic the Bohrok and Balrag (hope I spelled that right, don’t know G1 very well yet) look! If there is one thing that I’m not good at drawing, it would have to be animals and other organic things. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Great interpretation of the Bohrok and the Bahrag. I think the more alien styles really suit them well.

1 Like

I’ve got it!

Jurassic Bahrag :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Very impressive.
I really like the Bahrag design.

1 Like

And they said Bionicle didn’t had Dinosaurs.

3 Likes

These are sick, dude. The Bohrok sort of have an insectoid vibe to me.

1 Like

11 Likes

These are awesome, I love your art style!

1 Like

I will never see this drawing the same way again. Thanks.

Nice catch there!

1 Like

I want a print of those Bahrag, they look so cool!

1 Like

Interesting design choices with the Bohrok, especially the legs

the sheer amount of “YES” cannot be comprehended

those queens too, by the way. Very interesting.

My soul has been purified. These images are too great for me to be in their presence.