The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

@Gilahu still needs work but I’ve got the torso mostly designed and I’m currently headbutting a wall because of this shoulder design I’m trying to do but looks really gappy, I have a really busy time a school with finals so progress is extremely slow.
Sorry for the lateness.

2 Likes

Anything you think I should change?

@PotatoAlien

You could add a few hoses :wink:
And a cape, if you have one and manage to fit it with that shoulder armor.

But there isn’t anything I could complain about so far.

I finished the map of the - so far - assigned regions. Thanks to @Silver_Falcon for providing me with the basic map!

grey=not to be assigned (even though it’s kinda strange with Daxia…)
green without a name=to be assigned (5 on the S.c., 1 on the N.c., Artidax -> see backstory below the list)

Non-canon names of islands that weren’t mentioned in the Makuta’s entry are up for discussion.

I hope I didn’t get anything wrong.
I also added this to the list.

Updated list is in post 993
Rules can be found in post 993 and additions in post 1
Currently there are no more Makuta to be assigned

5 Likes

Hello hello, sorry for my late response. I was overcome with a bad case of the schools, and have only just recovered. My Makuta is in the works (finally) and should be done by the end of February (he says hesitantly). I read back over the rules and everything on my moc seems to fall in line in that regard. So yeah, again, sorry for my long silence.

1 Like

Sorry about going kind of inactive their for a while. I am working on Drexonis (Is this name good?) my Makuta. He is proving to be more Challenging to build then I originally thought he would be. With time, lack of parts and getting his design right.

1 Like

ugly laughter

1 Like

Ok, it’s February - that means the list gets cleaned up.

The people who get removed because they didn’t give feedback (or because I forgot they gave feedback - there’s reason why I ask you to give the reminder post a like…) are:

@Werewolf_of_London, @TheMoltenKing, @ToaTeramur

and

@Poto_The_Potato for not giving feedback on changing the stuff needed in order to get his MOC accepted.

If I got anything wrong, please tell me!
As long as there are Makuta left you’re allowed to join again.

There are again Makuta to be assigned

I finished mine?

No, you didn’t give feedback that you’re still working on it in the past month (or at least not that I remember).

Shall I put you back on the list?

Yes please.

1 Like

Zirolius should be done by Sunday, the 5th.

1 Like

I’ve decided to name my female Makuta Syrai. Tomorrow I’m going to post another image of where she’s at, because at the moment I have ZERO idea what to do with her.

3 Likes

I just completed drawing number 50. Looking at all of them together is already really nice, since I can see how much I improved - although I now feel kinda sorry for the Makuta I drew at the beginning… Also at times I quite suck at making up Kanohi designs. I at least managed to make Miserix’s Kanohi look good, though.

To show you all how I improved - and to keep the hype for this thing up :wink: - here’s Mutran whom I have already shown you and Ornek who was drawn as number… 35 or something.

But I’m obviously still no master artist. Also I think those drawings would really benefit from being coloured - but I don’t dare…

5 Likes

That sword makes me think Force Swords from Warhammer 40K. I like.

2 Likes

Hi, wondering if there are still any Makuta spots open (sorry I’m VERY new to the message board, and I’m getting somewhat mixed comprehension about who’s available, seems like Kojol and two as-of-yet unnamed Makuta, but im not 100% certain)

I’d be interested in potentially doing a Makuta if there are any spots open, It might take me a while (a few months) to get it completed, but I think I could make decent product.

Anyways, hope I’m not totally wasting your time, I’m very interested to see how this project turns out!

@MakutaOfMetruNui

You’re correct - since you know that I’ll also assume you already read the rules?

Do you want to do Kojol or one of the unnamed male Makuta?

I’d prefer to do an unnamed if that’s alright (on account of Kojol having purple armour, which’d be frustrating to make)

@MakutaOfMetruNui

Ok, I’ll put you on the list then.

Make also sure to visit this site from time to time in order to stay updated :wink:

Okay thank you! Will do

Question: am I allowed to use any lego systems parts for small detailing on my Makuta?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

@MakutaOfMetruNui

Sure.