The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Okay, I’ll work on it. The feet were just thrown on so he could stand.

Okay, so I don’t know how to modify the torso to do what it needs to (the ehlek piece in the chest is to represent some sort of antidermis pod) and I haven’t found anything online to modify it and meet what is needed. If you or anybody has any tips, please let me know.

You mean using that Ehlek head like a Tridax pod or what?
Anyways, complete custom torso is always an option - especially since your torso is a little too basic. Granted, it might not be easy - building a proper titan sized custom torso takes 3 to 10 hours even without any function in my experience - but it definitely should be possible.

Maybe use gears and stuff? Basically all you need to “throw” that Ehlek head would be some “ribcage” keeping it in place most of the time and then some function which at the same time opens up the ribcage and pushes the head from behind, I’d think.

Rules and list in post 1
There are again Makuta to be assigned

Longer legs:

(Click on the images to see them in full.)

2 Likes

My own two cents; they look pretty solid, but I’m not sure about the toes.

2 Likes

@darkbrick999

Interesting build. Seems good, though - although it could use some recolours if you can manage. Also the hips could need some covering, but otherwise nice.

I have to agree that you should try to think of better toes, though. If you want you could try out this foot design or this.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

I can try out some kind of skirt design attaching to the torso, and I could probably work out something like the second foot design. I’ll also try to get it more black and less light grey, but unfortunately, there’s just not many dark red versions of the pars in the legs that I own.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to quit. Sorry. (Everybody reads my posts in an edgy tone apparently. No.)

2 Likes

…Hm, wanted to cram all information into the first post, but apparently you can’t put more than 32,000 characters into a single post (I wasn’t even finished and had over 41,000…)
Still managed to make it a little tidier with my newly obtained knowledge of the menu bar :wink: Didn’t change anything, though.

Ok, what I actually wanted to do here was try out a poll - if I can keep the speed up and can keep counting on the great help of @Willess12, I should manage to have half of the Book of the Brotherhood entries finished somewhen in February. Which means I’m gonna show you… two of them. Still not gonna spoil anything, though, so only my Makuta and canon ones :wink:

Still, you can vote which ones you want to see of these:

• Anjan
  • Gorast
  • Icarax
  • Jarnat
  • Jsasax (Makuta of Stelt)
  • Kindrix
  • Krika
  • Miserix
  • Kojol
  • Mutran

0 voters

Rules and list in post 1

3 Likes

Having see many of them already, it seemed odd for me to vote here… but I figure I might as well, just based on which ones I thought had the most interesting stories.

~W12~

3 Likes

Arms!

I still have to figure out what to do with the waste and how to fill in the gaps in the torso. Besides that, however, he’s practically finished aside from some color changes (the purple throwbot hand is a placeholder). Any thoughts?

4 Likes

@darkbrick999

Especially the upper arms seem to work quite well. Lower arms are a little simple but ok. The upper legs still look a littel too colourful, though. Also not sure about those L-shaped liftarms behind the knees. The front of the feet also is a littel odd looking, but especially that connection of the legs to the feet seems really weird as it sticks out so much.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

There’s not much I can do about the lift arms and the foot connection, as both of those are necessary if you don’t want him to collapse. The upper legs will be recolored.

Have you tried using those piston things used in the titan sets to make them more stabilized?

Rules and list in post 1

2 Likes

Truth be told, I only ever had one set with those (Von Nebula), and I’m not sure where they are. If I find them, though, I’ll see what I can do.

I’d like to participate; may I have an unassigned spot, @Gilahu?

Ok, I’ll put you on the list for a non-canon male Makuta.

Glad to have you aboard!

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

if i can i would like to help if that is possible by building one of the last 4 male makuta :relaxed:

1 Like

Sure, I’ll put you on the list. Make sure to read the rules and stuff.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

thank you i will start right away

sorry to bother you but witch makuta shall i be revamping

2 Likes