The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

can I have that final makuta?

@Ivan

You can! I’ll put you on the list. Make sure to read the rules in post 1 if you haven’t already.

@Styrofoam

You still around? Because you didn’t give feedback yet this month. Also keep in mind your MOC is due in the first half of April.

Rules and list in post 1

All Makuta are currently assigned.

1 Like

@Gilahu, I have failed you. I cannot do the Makuta anymore, you can consider me out. I hope the project will be finished soon.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll remove you from the list then.

Rules and list in post 1

There’s one Makuta to be assigned again

Oh my gosh… This is taking way too long. I just can’t get anproper light to take the photos. I might be able till the end of the day, tho.

1 Like
4 Likes

Sorry about that; I’ll definitely have my Makuta ready before the deadline!

2 Likes

I’m very happy this project is still alive and thriving.

5 Likes

Time again for the reminders - as usual, everyone mentioned please give this post a like to signal you’re still active - everyone who doesn’t will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

Your entries are due this month: @Holi, @Styrofoam

You have at least one month left:
@Ivan, @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, @Monopoly

Rules and list in post 1

There’s one Makuta to be assigned again

3 Likes

And it’s done

5 Likes

OK! So after SO much time, I finally made the pics for Doraxus’ head.

I hope you like them, cause I really don’t know what to change at him if this doesn’t work.

I’m done, is this ok?

5 Likes

I would add a little more teal.

2 Likes

The only other teal parts I have are some sockets and a single hose.

Finding some way to incorporate the hose might be nice, as you already have some of that texture in black.

After searching through my collection some more, I’ve been able to find five liftarms, a Slizer disc and arm, a gear, a technic connector and two 1x1 plates.

One of the 1x1 plates could be attached in the Inika torso, like a sort of heart-light. You could use the liftarms on the back of the torso, kind of like wings almost.

Although, personally I think it has sufficient teal, but those are some ways to add more without detracting from the Moc.

1 Like

How’s this?

7 Likes

Try to spread them out a little bit, bringing them closer to the back.

1 Like

@Gilahu Could i have another chance at making a Makuta? I have a little more time now