The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

@Payinku

Those hoses on the formerly empty pins look really well. And the new pauldrons also work better.

Updated list is in post 829
Rules can be found in post 829 and additions in post 1

2 Likes

What happens if someone wants to join and there are no slots left? Is this a first-come first-served thing or will people with multiple MOC’s be asked to let go of one?

You’ll probably have to wait until they themselves let go of a project.

Are these still available?

If so, can I claim one?

I should have pictures out by the end of the week.

1 Like

@Gilahu How does this look? Obviously not finished yet, but I like the direction she’s going. She still needs… something, but you are a much better judge of what that is than I. She has my first custom torso, so I’m proud of that, but I’m completely willing to change it if it’s not working for you. I didn’t make a topic for her because I’m still not sure of her name yet, though I think Yeradrex might be the winner. What do you think?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

hoses

1 Like

heresy
/s

1 Like

Nuva chests.

In all honesty, some sort of armoring on the shoulders to cover the technic beams is imperative. Of course, Nuva Shoulder armor would work if you could get it at an angle, and it would even work if you attached it the same way as on Vyrdran, though I wouldn’t recommend it. Say, how goes the carving? Perhaps use Exo-Foce robot hands and some minifig tool to fill out that section. Bohrok eyes would work, but they leave some parts uncovered.

(Also, I think Gilahu was joking about the “x” thing, but I’m not sure…)

~W12~

2 Likes

@PotatoAlien

Sure, I’ll put you on the list.

@Maarlfox

Looking good so far. I feel like the arms could be a little more custom and maybe replace those dark grey liftarm pieces on the torso with black ones if you can.
The lower leg armor also sticks out a little too much in my opinion, but it’s not too bad.

I wasn’t. This might be a very personal opinion, but I feel like we already have enough Makuta with names ending with an “x”. I of course won’t go as far as to forbid it, but at least considering a different name would be great.

Basically it’s a first-come first-served, yes. However eventually I would go over to
a) checking if people who signed up are even still active on the boards - or still want to participate
b) setting a deadline for MOCs
c) being extremely demanding on MOCs by people who already have accepted MOCs

2 Likes

Can I use the backstory for Makuta Chasnon? I’ll mostly keep it the same, but I’ll edit it, and maybe change some parts. If so, I’ll have my entry out by tomorrow.

@Sushiyoda

That depends on @ToaPanda - are you going to use Chasnon’s backstory now or not ToaPanda?

I’d say if you can use Chasnon’s backstory best show me these changes beforehand.

2 Likes

Nah, I’m gonna make my own. Also I fixed the neck and feet. Oh and I added a hose :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@ToaPanda

Splendid! Much better now.

@Sushiyoda

Ok, you can go ahead using Chasnon.

1 Like

I’ll change the name to Yeradross, but I’m still not 100% on it. Unfortunately, I don’t think I have any black torso parts, but I’ll see what I can find.

1 Like

I’ve changed my mind about changing parts of the bio, I’ll just be fixing up the grammar, and rephrasing some parts.

1 Like

Are G2 masks allowed?

1 Like

Entry for Makuta Chasnon has been posted.

@PotatoAlien

Yes, although I personally would prefer G1 masks or custom heads ;).

1 Like

Ok, I’ll use a Jutlin or something.

1 Like