Yeah, looking good so far.
Here's what I can think of that could be improved:
1) I'd maybe make the claw pieces of the horns point slightly upwards. I think that might look better from the front.
2) Personally I feel like the shoulder armor should cover the shoulders more. If I remember correctly, the left design here should do the trick. The right one might be an even better solution, but I actually don't know if the armor piece fits on it.
3) Try doing a more custom build for the upper legs. Right now they're a little simple.
4) Those liftarms on the sides of the feet bother me, they really don't look that good. Given the MOC's size I'd suggest only using those pistons if you can figure out a way to incorporate them better.
5) It's hard to tell, but it seems like the axle of the Rahkshi foot as well as the upper pinhole aren't yet used for anything. I'd suggest thinking about adding something there, if you can, something in silver. Don't make it too large or stick out too much, though.
That's all I can currently think about. I think this will turn out pretty well.
Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned