The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

@Payinku

I remember that the Mistika Makuta shapeshifted into their forms in order to better fit in, but I don’t know about the Phantoka Makuta for sure. Given that they all resemble bats it might be likely, though.
And of course Makuta are shapeshifters, so they can look however they want. I’m just a little skeptical about revamping a character and not using what everyone considers his “face”.

Anyways, should it somehow not work there’s always the option of saying the MOC is a non-canon Makuta. :wink:

Updated list is in post 829
Rules can be found in post 829 and additions in post 1

1 Like

Canon vamprah doesn’t have legs, well, stumps but, I’d argue that’s pretty good evidence, I mean even then you could argue their masks didn’t change, but that seems a bit contrived.

Of course, alternatively I could take a picture with the green shelek and someone could Photoshop it silver, though honestly the huna really works as an ‘unmutated’ shelek, obviously you can decide for yourself, heck maybe someone will be selling a lot that includes chirox and I can get it that way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Psst… I think you meant 7.

Or you forgot to remove some people who dropped out.

~W12~

2 Likes

Huh, indeed… Thanks for pointing that out!

So, here’s an update on Durantaz.
http://i.imgur.com/tjkNW5k.jpg
The upper legs are incomplete, as is the rest of the MOC, but this is like, the third re-design.

1 Like

Hey is there any Makuta left? cause i would like to do one.

Same.
Is that Chirox revamp still available?

Is there an engineer? if not may I fill that position?

would it be alright if i made one?

So, an update on chirox, build is finished(and has been for a while), just trying to track down the parts that are set exclusive, I can post a wip pic if you’d be interested. @Gilahu

1 Like

@pizzacheetah

Yay, Mata torsos! Didn’t you mention once you wanted to make him orange? Looking interesting so far, although it probably will get difficult to build a proper torso for those beefy legs.

@Poto_The_Potato

You can do a non-canon male Makuta if you want to - shall I put you on the list?
Also be sure to check the updated rules in post 829.

@Jack_Frost

No. Presently you only have the option of doing a non-canon male Makuta. Interested?

@A_Niccal

That depends on what you define as an engineer. There are a couple Makuta who build weapons, craft masks and such stuff. An architect would be nice, though (see post 829)
Shall I put you on the list for a male non-canon Makuta?

@Chilly

Sure! Presently there are only male non-canon Makuta left, though. Shall I put you on the list?

@Payinku

Sure, go ahead. I’m definitely curious of how he turned out.

1 Like

Sure, I can make an Architect! Put me down on the list please

2 Likes

The mask and blades are stand-in’s.

4 Likes

@Payinku

Interesting torso build - at least from the front that Rahkshi armor part looks well integrated. And those weapons… with Chirox’s blades they probably are going to look really nice.

The shoulders are bothering me somewhat, though - that armor sticks out so much and those open pins practically sceam at me to put something on them… a hose perhaps?

Also I’m not sure if silver Mahri cables would be a better choice than those white and green ones - sure, Antidermis is green, but… does it really fit the colour scheme?

@A_Niccal
Ok, I’ve put you on the list.

1 Like

Personally I kinda like how the armor looks, but I have been experimenting with different designs, if I find something better it’ll change. It doesn’t help that the shoulders are built in the most convoluted way possible to allow for the metru limb to have full movement.

I may have totally forgot about those, I was actually going to add a hose, I’ll get on that.

I was actually going to say that myself, I like the idea of antidermis flowing through clear tubes, but silver would fit the color scheme, that said silver tubes may make him a little dull color-wise.

2 Likes

I would love if you put me on the list @Gilahu

@Poto_The_Potato

Then on the list you go for a male Makuta.

Oh no thanks then.

Done with it. Brotherhood of Makuta - Makuta Infern

Could I do another makuta? Also has the role of a doctor/healer been taken?