The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

@Sushiyoda

That depends on @ToaPanda - are you going to use Chasnon’s backstory now or not ToaPanda?

I’d say if you can use Chasnon’s backstory best show me these changes beforehand.

Updated list is in post 829
Rules can be found in post 829 and additions in post 1

2 Likes

Nah, I’m gonna make my own. Also I fixed the neck and feet. Oh and I added a hose :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@ToaPanda

Splendid! Much better now.

@Sushiyoda

Ok, you can go ahead using Chasnon.

1 Like

I’ll change the name to Yeradross, but I’m still not 100% on it. Unfortunately, I don’t think I have any black torso parts, but I’ll see what I can find.

1 Like

I’ve changed my mind about changing parts of the bio, I’ll just be fixing up the grammar, and rephrasing some parts.

1 Like

Are G2 masks allowed?

1 Like

Entry for Makuta Chasnon has been posted.

@PotatoAlien

Yes, although I personally would prefer G1 masks or custom heads ;).

1 Like

Ok, I’ll use a Jutlin or something.

1 Like

how did you build that tohunga :mask: :question:

Almost done!

Sorry about the mess lol

2 Likes

@PotatoAlien

I’m not really sure about that loincloth thing, but otherwise it looks good so far. Perhaps add a few black Mahri cables?
It’s rather a Toa-sized MOC than a Titan-sized one, though. I’d thus strongly suggest either making the MOC bigger as a whole or to add at least a nice and complex weapon as well as good looking wings to make it appear bigger and more complex in general.

@Aegyptiacus

Remember that I would like to see at least a WIP of your MOC before January, otherwise I’ll have to remove you from the list!

1 Like

I should be able to post a finished Rerekei within the next week or two.

1 Like

Now all i need are some parts from bricklink

Sorry for the crappy quality photo it’s 11 am

2 Likes

Ok, it’s time for the reminders again. I’d again ask everyone mentioned to give this post a like so that I know that you’re still active on the boards - who doesn’t do this gets removed from the list in February.
Yes, I know that quiet some of you gave me feedback over the last weeks, but as this is a formality I’ll include you nonetheless.

@AdamusTheFirst, @RedHoodieReveiwer, @Silver_Falcon, @Ekorak, @Werewolf_of_London, @Leoxandar, @Gringat, @JordanWill, @EvilLobsterKing, @darkbrick999, @TheMoltenKing, @Kardax, @SmeatyFlavor, @ToaTeramur, @Omega_Tahu, @AwesomeJoel27, @MaximusPrime, @pizzacheetah, @Dragon_Ben, @MakutaTexxidos, @Matanui606, @Poto_The_Potato, @ToaPanda, @PotatoAlien, @Maarlfox

Special cases:

@Cyclopian, @Aegyptiacus
Your MOCs are due within the month, but it seems like that won’t be a problem :wink:

@Sushiyoda
You of course just need a better pic and you’re good.

I hope I didn’t forget anyone.

19 Likes

@Gilahu mine is done actually, I may revisit him as I wasn’t completely happy but for now he is finished

1 Like

I’m still here. I just need to find time to take pictures.

1 Like

I still need to sit down and work out a concept to my third Makuta. I know what I want to build, just not how to build it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Gilahu
Crap. I’m sorry I’ve been so lame about this. If you want, go ahead and remove me from the list so someone else can try.
I haven’t forgotten about this, but I’ve been in kind of a MoCing hole and lack the inspiration to build anything. If I do manage to make something good, though, a Makuta is the first thing I’m gonna make.

Thank you for your patience :gregf:

1 Like

I’ve actually been working on Kohuru for the past few days, and I’m almost done with him. And this time, I actually mean that.

1 Like