The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

@PotatoAlien

I definitely think that could work - as long as the Makuta has a good reason for absorbing something that kills him.

Shall I put you down for these two on the list?

Updated list is in post 993
Rules can be found in post 993 and additions in post 1
Currently there are no more Makuta to be assigned

1 Like

Hereā€™s Ziroliusā€™ ā€œrough draftā€.

Which mask do you prefer?

EDIT: I chose the zatth

5 Likes

Iā€™d go with the Zatth, because it looks a little more sinister and less like a Toaā€™s mask.

I was thinking the same thing.

obligatory ā€˜it needs hosesā€™ comment.

1 Like

@PotatoAlien

Really like the MOC so far - even though heā€™s mostly CCBS. I also prefer the Zatth.

EDIT: Iā€™m currently working on a map that shows the Makutaā€™s assigned regions and I still need a few names for islands, so Iā€™m open for suggestions for Vamprahā€™s island, Bitilā€™s island (I know they both oversee multiple islands - but I deem it likely that they simply took over the islands of dead Makuta over time, so in the beginning they only oversaw one island), Shornosā€™ island and Morathixā€™s island.

@TBT_Emerald, @MakutaTexxidos - your proposals would be favored for your Makuta, of course.

3 Likes

@Gilahu still needs work but Iā€™ve got the torso mostly designed and Iā€™m currently headbutting a wall because of this shoulder design Iā€™m trying to do but looks really gappy, I have a really busy time a school with finals so progress is extremely slow.
Sorry for the lateness.

2 Likes

Anything you think I should change?

@PotatoAlien

You could add a few hoses :wink:
And a cape, if you have one and manage to fit it with that shoulder armor.

But there isnā€™t anything I could complain about so far.

I finished the map of the - so far - assigned regions. Thanks to @Silver_Falcon for providing me with the basic map!

grey=not to be assigned (even though itā€™s kinda strange with Daxiaā€¦)
green without a name=to be assigned (5 on the S.c., 1 on the N.c., Artidax -> see backstory below the list)

Non-canon names of islands that werenā€™t mentioned in the Makutaā€™s entry are up for discussion.

I hope I didnā€™t get anything wrong.
I also added this to the list.

5 Likes

Hello hello, sorry for my late response. I was overcome with a bad case of the schools, and have only just recovered. My Makuta is in the works (finally) and should be done by the end of February (he says hesitantly). I read back over the rules and everything on my moc seems to fall in line in that regard. So yeah, again, sorry for my long silence.

1 Like

Sorry about going kind of inactive their for a while. I am working on Drexonis (Is this name good?) my Makuta. He is proving to be more Challenging to build then I originally thought he would be. With time, lack of parts and getting his design right.

1 Like

ugly laughter

1 Like

Ok, itā€™s February - that means the list gets cleaned up.

The people who get removed because they didnā€™t give feedback (or because I forgot they gave feedback - thereā€™s reason why I ask you to give the reminder post a likeā€¦) are:

@Werewolf_of_London, @TheMoltenKing, @ToaTeramur

and

@Poto_The_Potato for not giving feedback on changing the stuff needed in order to get his MOC accepted.

If I got anything wrong, please tell me!
As long as there are Makuta left youā€™re allowed to join again.

There are again Makuta to be assigned

I finished mine?

No, you didnā€™t give feedback that youā€™re still working on it in the past month (or at least not that I remember).

Shall I put you back on the list?

Yes please.

1 Like

Zirolius should be done by Sunday, the 5th.

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided to name my female Makuta Syrai. Tomorrow Iā€™m going to post another image of where sheā€™s at, because at the moment I have ZERO idea what to do with her.

3 Likes

I just completed drawing number 50. Looking at all of them together is already really nice, since I can see how much I improved - although I now feel kinda sorry for the Makuta I drew at the beginningā€¦ Also at times I quite suck at making up Kanohi designs. I at least managed to make Miserixā€™s Kanohi look good, though.

To show you all how I improved - and to keep the hype for this thing up :wink: - hereā€™s Mutran whom I have already shown you and Ornek who was drawn as numberā€¦ 35 or something.

But Iā€™m obviously still no master artist. Also I think those drawings would really benefit from being coloured - but I donā€™t dareā€¦

5 Likes

That sword makes me think Force Swords from Warhammer 40K. I like.

2 Likes