The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

@SmeatyFlavor

Sure. Another non canon male Makuta then.

Updated list is in post 1157
Rules can be found in post 1157 and additions in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

[Insert post about me requesting to get signed up for a male Makuta]

@LeKrahka

Presently all Makuta are assigned but chances are pretty high that in about a month there are slots open again. If you then still want to participate best check this topic again in August.

1 Like

I had some volunteer hours to do so Iā€™m busy, but Iā€™m working on it

3 Likes

If @LeKrahka wants one Iā€™d be happy to hand over mine. Iā€™ve already done two entries here and havenā€™t actually started a possible third yet.

1 Like

@Gilahu Mineā€™s up, pretty sure I followed all the rules but if anything needs changing, itā€™ll be done.

The Brotherhood of Makuta - Kaihodax

Please, Iā€™d rather not limit the possibilities of other forum members/project participants by my own participation. Additionally so, I believe all of us would be more interested in seeing a Makuta adaptation from an experienced mocist like you, rather then someone of my own level, and Iā€™d rather not carry the burden of creating something that could justify you giving up your own spot.

If anything, I was mostly influenced to join the project so it could motivate me into making a M.O.C., instead of putting my ideas off for later. But, thank you for presenting the option nonetheless.

Aw sweet, Gringatā€™s back and working on another Makuta! c:

As for mine, I have unfortunately become absorbed in other projects and have lost the time to work on one. However, in a week or so extra time will become available, so I shall try with all my might!

If I donā€™t make any headway, though, Iā€™ll be happy to hand it over to someone else as it will be pretty obvious that I donā€™t have the time.

2 Likes

Take me off the list. Iā€™ve already done two, and I donā€™t see me finishing this third (seeing as itā€™s been a year since I said I would XP)

Iā€™ll be satisfied with what Iā€™ve already contributed.

2 Likes

@Leoxander

Ok, Iā€™ll take you off the list then.

@LeKrahka

So, a spot just opened up - still interested?

There are again Makuta to be assigned

As long as @Leoxander is sure of his choice.

Yeah, Iā€™m currently scrambling to get some projects done before I head to college in the fall. I wonā€™t have time.

Alright, wellā€¦ as bland as it may sound, a large bouquet of thanks to you.

@LeKrahka

So, shall I put you on the list for a non canon male Makuta then? Also if you havenā€™t already then check out the rules below the list, too.

Are there any spots left? If so, so sign me up!

@HistorianIvan

That depends on if @LeKrahka wants to do one now or not. Otherwise all spots are currently taken. There will most likely be spots free again in August, though, so you could always check again later.

There are again Makuta to be assigned?

Yep, call me in.

1 Like

Ok, on the list you go then.

1 Like

At this point, you can just give my spot to someone else. I already built a new version, but I canā€™t find the cord that attaches the camera to the computer. Someday Iā€™ll find the cord and post it, but that probably wonā€™t happen for awhile.

@darkbrick999

Ok, Iā€™ll take you off the list.