The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

It kinda looks like the broken Mask of control to me. Not that that’s a bad thing.

3 Likes

I am a low experienced mocist that would love a project! I am best friends with @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister and love to work on all sorts of lego projects with him.

2 Likes

Um… you need to do your homework on the message boards: double posting isn’t allowed.

Also, you’re lucky my name is already revealed in my username @Kalmah_Ren

1 Like

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Horns might be a little big, but basically it works, I’d say.

So, uh, does that mean you’d like to participate? Have you read the rules already?

Rules and list in post 1
There are again Makuta to be assigned

3 Likes

Yes, I would love to participate, I have read the rules, and I will follow them closely.

1 Like

Then I’ll put you on the list for a non-canon male Makuta.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

3 Likes

OK, so I know the rules say all Makuta entries need to be dead but hear me out, I’ve got a story pitch that doesn’t really change all that much. So, after being killed by the rouge Rahi, Quatza’s body was found by Tulon many years later. (Tulon is an inventor and technically criminal Ko-Matoran) Tulon has a strange habit of working on corpses and so when he found Quatza he just had to fit him out with a 99% mechanical body and join him in the Razer team (that’s a team of misfit Toa, robots, outcasts ect). So, because the mechanical body is so very different, including Skrall pieces, a Kordak blaster and much smaller, Quatza is presumed dead and walks with the Razer team as Staidéar, Toa of silence. What do you think?
I’ve also got another Makuta moc, green and Keetorange, wears the Adapted Miru. Still a WIP but I’m happy to enter again!
@Gilahu Alright, no worries. Just a pitch, I’ll stick it in an alternate universe then.

Oh yeah, this is a thing. Sorry @Gilahu I’ve been busy recently with packing for uni and haven’t been able to bricklink and build my third version of my Makuta, I would like to finish him hopefully by summer (My uni is in another country) when I’ll have access to my parts and bricklink. He’s still there it’s just my life is a tad hectic and busy right now so much like the next season of Game of thrones, it is coming, but you’ll have to wait.

The project has come a heck load of a way, well done guys.

2 Likes

@Kikoa

Nah, I’d like to leave him dead. If you like the idea you’re always allowed to add Alternate Universe story stuff to your entry, though.

Currently there aren’t any places left, sorry.

Hey, no problem - I’ve drawn him already and until I get to revamping him it might take years. :wink:

Rules and list in post 1

2 Likes

I can barely tell which one he is :stuck_out_tongue:

My plan for the 3rd version is to have BIGGER LEGS, revamped arms and a “coat” made out of the 08 makuta wings. The leg size is due to swimming so yeah plus I like the design, it’s still a wip and things may change.

Are there any open spots?

Okay, so I’ve created my Makuta Deridius (the first draft at least), and I wanted to know if it needs more work, where if it does, and if not I can get it approved. Here’s the link: Makuta Diakur (Brotherhood of Makuta)

I have a couple questions about the canon and about the rules. I have this idea for a mask of amnesia, able to cause another person to completely forget something recent, so in battle he could make someone forget that they were attacking him. I highly doubt I’m the first person to come up with something like that, so is there one that exists like that? Also, are individual Makuta assigned different purposes by the Mata Nui?

About half the entries have used new masks, so yeah, it’s allowed.

Also, the Makuta were made by Mata Nui, not the GB’s.

~W12~

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!

@BrokenAxels

Currently not, sorry. Maybe check back later.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Sure, Mask of Amnesia works. I dimly seem to recall there was something like that already, though… can’t remember where I read this, though of if it really was Bionicle…

Guess, it’s time for the reminders again, guys.
As usual - everyone mentioned below please give this post a like so that I can see on one glance who has seen it. If you don’t I’ll remove you from the list in a month. You can always join again. Those who don’t want to participate anymore - please tell me and don’t give this post a like.

@darkbrick999, @Windfall, @ToaTumult, @jayzor17, @ToaPanda, @Ghidora131, @Maarlfox, @Payinku, @pizzacheetah, @EvilLobsterKing, @Morgy, @Matanui606, @DannyBoyy, @LeKrahka

Rules and list in post 1

10 Likes

I’m so, so sorry. He has been done for months. I really am sorry

I think I’m going to drop out. It was fun, but I just don’t have the drive to finish it

@ToaPanda

Well, I hope someone else takes up the idea of a Makuta physician then. I think that backstory idea I had a while ago has potential…

I’ll remove you from the list then.
Also I should maybe mention that I’ll probably revamp Irutra again somewhen - I originally wanted to keep my revamps to a simpler and thus less expensive level, but it’s kinda becoming apparent that they won’t. And Irutra being like two heads shorter than everyone else just won’t work for me in the long run.

@BrokenAxels

Well, I guess there is one spot open for you now. Do you want it?

Rules and list in post 1

Yeah, ill take it

Ok, I’ll put you on the list for a non-canon male Makuta then.

Also everyone: You have a little more than a week to still vote on the poll in post 1402 if you haven’t already.
Currently working on Book of the Brotherhood entry number 50 and drawing number 80 - and revamps number 10 and 11 as well as that Ornek revamp, just to give a quick overview.

Rules and list in post 1

2 Likes