The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Kama! I love those!

1 Like

Yes Iā€™d be grateful if you gave me that spot

Thanks, @Maarlfox and @jayzor17!

@Botzinga - ok, Iā€™ll put you on the list for a non-canon male Makuta then.

@Omega_Tahu - I suppose you do want that spot?

By the way that physician of Destral idea is unassigned again - it would be great if someone would decide to create such a Makuta.

(Also a Makuta with a name starting witha ā€œYā€ would be nice - for completeionā€™s sake since ā€œYandraā€ probably will change.

Iā€™ll update the ā€œBackstory helpā€ section accordingly.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned ?

2 Likes

Yes, thank you very much @jayzor17

1 Like

Then Iā€™ll put you on the list.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

2 Likes

ā€˜Doctorā€™ wise, Mellex most possibly fit that, but going by the terms of if heā€™d be willing to do such/be trusted to do such, wellā€¦ Going by current basis, heā€™s never been good, nor considered sane enough to trust with anything near that level of anything.

That reminds me - I had a more in depth idea for that physician Makuta in post 1333

Will add the link to the first post, too.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

Why do quite a few of these, more than enough to sound reminiscent to Mellex, match up with my current backstory/basis for him?!

Hahaha!

In that case, please hold off on writing Wanitamaā€™s entry 'till I post the complete revamp (thank you for the advice, by the way) with the updated backstory. Iā€™d like t retain my spot for Makuta 3, since heā€™s sitting on the desk in my room almost entirely complete. If Manguopoā€™s story proves problematic for the RSG team, let me know and Iā€™ll whip up something new (also, should I still come up with a new name for him?).

1 Like

Manguopo is fine. Just leave everything about him as it is for the moment.

Rules and list in post 1

2 Likes

So I am still on the lift.
Yay.

Sorry, Iā€™m a G1 noob, what timeline are we on here?

Uh, I fear Iā€™m not quite sure what your question is?

Rules and list in post 1

Where are we in Bionicleā€™s timeline

G1. More precisely between 100,000 years ago and the events in Karda Nui.

The Makuta were created 100,000 years ago and your Makuta should die before Antroz and his team set off for Karda Nui.

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like

Sorry i know this is probably an inconvenience for you but i cant find all the parts to rebuild Kerona and its taking up a lot of my time at the moment and its kinda hard to get some other things done, for this one picture would you be able to use the picture of him you deem best, cause its just loads of my time is going into this.

@Abyss_Lockstrider

Alright, since it isnā€™t explicitly stated in the rules (which Iā€™ll change right now, though), and you posted Kerona while I couldnā€™t immediately give feedback Iā€™ll accept him.

Still, if you find the time somewhen it would be great if you can nonetheless reassemble your MOC.

Thatā€™s 15 Makuta left to be built, folks! Time to grab your parts and finally get this done!

Rules and list in post 1

3 Likes

Mineā€™s done, but Iā€™m having trouble with the story

4 Likes

Looking good from what I can see. I could imagine that backstory in post 1333 fitting your MOC. Youā€™d just need to transcribe the suggestions I made in that post into a proper backstory.

Alternatively we can discuss any other ideas you might have.

Rules and list in post 1

I wouldā€™ve mentioned it, if Iā€™d noticed it. Unfortunately, I didnā€™t think about it.

~W12~