The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

What are the powers of Makuta in terms of health? i.e what are their regenerative abilities and can they become sick? If so, perhaps something in the medical field?

1 Like

Thanks, but I already got an idea. Does interrogator work, @Gilahu?

2 Likes

Communications officer?

1 Like

I would suggest a messenger, seeing that the MU doesnā€™t have any sort of long-distance communication system that I can remember, but the Makuta seem too arrogant to play such a role. Maybe someone that oversees a bunch of said messengers?

1 Like

Makuta Urdunohk will fill that role once accepted.

I fear thatā€™s included in the role of Headsman which we already have.

That could actually work. I mean, we already have a spymaster, but someone for official channels might be useful.
Yes, I think Iā€™d like that - gonna add this to the backstory suggestions above - please tell me in advance if you want to use this in order to avoid multiple people planning to use it.

EDIT:
@EmperorDuckie
This is the topic for questions. And as I said we already have a Headsman - that is an executioner.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

2 Likes

Oh. Lol, sorry, didnā€™t realize that.

Ok, told you there will be monthly reminders from now on. As always, give this post a like to indicate youā€™ve seen it and are still going to build a Makuta. Those mentioned who donā€™t do this will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

But please consider if youā€™re really still going to build a Makuta in the near future. I want this part of the project to get finished as soon as possible and people clogging up the list isnā€™t helping. If you say that you might need 2 to 3 more months thatā€™s fine - but I expect your MOC to be finished in that time then.

@Ghidora131, @Botzinga, @LeKrahka, @EmperorDuckie, @EvilLobsterKing, @BrokenAxels, @Toa_Vladin, @ReeseEH, @darkbrick999, @Condraxis, @Omega_Tahu, @Miraku, @Styrofoam

If you need help for backstories Iā€™m sure I can help figuring something out. Just ask.

Rules and list in post 1

13 Likes

The MOC is finished, and have a rough backstory. Just need to finalize the bio and take photos. I was going to make him a Craftsman, making practical tools and devices.

2 Likes

Sounds good, as long as this doesnā€™t include weapons. Maybe read Raximorasā€™ entry (linked on the list) in order to get an idea what we already have in terms of an inventor and how to set yours apart from him.

Rules and list in post 1

So my Makuta looks like some sort of ruling figure. Are there any jobs that would suit that look or do I have to rebuild?

Maybe show a WIP so I can get a better idea of what you mean with ā€œruling figureā€?

Otherwise that communication officer is still something we could use.

Rules and list in post 1

Yeah, I already thought of that, so he would make things like shovels, comm links, locks, and engines, all practical things not directly used in conflict.

3 Likes

@Gilahu I am happy to say that my Makuta is done. As I said, is mostly made out of CCBS, but I think it ended up pretty cool. His name is Diarus, and he even have a Shadow Okotoan which can attach by his back like the Makutas from 2008. Howeverā€¦ Iā€™ll be in a vacation for about 10 days, so I canā€™t show the moc for now.

1 Like

Sorry, I havenā€™t been active on this site for a while and the internet connection is constantly dropping at random times and durations. Also I have been working on other non-Lego projects that take up a lot of my time consiquently I havenā€™t made much progress however Iā€™ll aim to get it built soon

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin

Sounds a lot like ā€œDiadusā€ which I think we should avoid if we can.

Rules and list in post 1

Sorry, I confused the word from another topic! I wanted to say, Doraxus.

1 Like

Unfortunately I think Iā€™m going to have to abandon this, Iā€™m too busy with other stuff irl to get a good makuta moc built. sorry for any inconvenience

2 Likes

Alright, Iā€™ll remove you from the list then.

Rules and list in post 1

There is again 1 Makuta to be assigned

1 Like

Is this a Makuta of specific type/necessary basis?

He has to be male, otherwise thatā€™s up to you (with keeping the rules in mind, of course). You wanna do him?

Rules and list in post 1
There is again 1 Makuta to be assigned