The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Absolutely. If it’s not mentioned in the rules it’s always allowed.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the clarification

1 Like

Alright then, since you failed to update me I will remove you from the list. You can’t claim another spot, but if you manage to upload a proper entry before a spot is claimed I would be inclined to accept it (@darkbrick999 is the exception to this second part, since he already has two accepted MOCs and I’d rather give others a chance, I hope you understand).

@Toa_Vladin, @darkbrick999, @Miraku

Rules and list in post 1

There are 3 Makuta to be assigned again

1 Like

So how much time do I have to wait until I can return? The moc is ready.

If the MOC is ready, then upload it as quickly as possible before all spots are claimed again.

Rules and list in post 1

There are 3 Makuta to be assigned again

OK I’ll try.

It’s just as well, I just started a big art project for school that would’ve taken up a lot of time anyway. I hope whoever claims my spot makes something excellent!

2 Likes

I know I’m not late or anything like that, but I still want to post some WIP pics.

I still need to finish the limbs, weapon(s) and backstory, but it’s a good start.

4 Likes

The torso seems a little too slim to me at the present.

Rules and list in post 1

There are 2 Makuta to be assigned again

1 Like

Yeah.
I’m trying to give it a gundam-esque look, but keeping the waist free while adding armor… It’ll take some work.

Hi.

I know I said I wouldn’t be participating in this due to my… Y’know, lack of building anything for a long time. Well, I just built a rather sp00ky MOC, and seeing as it’s not Halloween, I wondered if you would be willing for me to hazard some pictures here and see if they’re worthy enough for me to reenter.

Sure, show what you have.

Rules and list in post 1

There are 2 Makuta to be assigned again

Hey, so I know just a bit ago I asked to be taken off the list, but I recently got a really cool design for a moc, the torso, arms and head are done, just need to finish the legs, would I be able to re-enter?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll put you on the list again.

Rules and list in post 1

There is 1 Makuta to be assigned again

Alright, He’s done. A few questions before I begin the backstory, Is there a makuta who’s character/story are defined by being the fastest of the makuta, and has the head of communications been done yet?

1 Like

Not yet.

I actually forgot why that is different to what is covered by the Brotherhood’s spymaster and the Brotherhood’s “head propagandist”… And the first exists already and Wolk is up to creating the second.

By the way if you’re searching for ways for your Makuta to die, death during the Prosecution might be an option.

Rules and list in post 1

Prosecution as in the league of six kindoms, or something else?

Yes, Prosecution as in liberating the universe from the Barraki’s kingdom’s remnants.

Rules and list in post 1

Have all five Makuta who sided with Miserix already been created?

Yes.

By the way do you want to be put on the list again or not?

Rules and list in post 1

1 Like