The Cars Topic

I was at the Auto Show today, and thought to myself, why isn’t there a topic for car discussion yet? Well, here you go. Do you like cars? Do you own a car? What type of car do you like?

Also,
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/your-dream-car/4356

Enjoy!

4 Likes

I like cars that cost more than I can afford. :stuck_out_tongue: Also just about anything pre-60’s (the Edsel excepted), most things from the 60’s, not much from the 70’s, some from the 80’s, a few from the 90’s, and some from the 2000’s.

3 Likes

I obviously don’t drive yet, but my favorite model of car just for looks is definitely the more recent but not newest model of Volkswagon Beetle/VW Bug.

1 Like

Yes, I like cars.

No, I do not own a car.

My favourite typing of car is muscle cars.

2 Likes

I’m currently learning how to drive a car and it’s very fun. As for favorite cars…do trucks count?

1 Like

Yes it does.

“Ha! Nerds! Go learn how to drive!”

*revs engine

*drives car through window

*crashes into fire hydrant

“So uh, who wants to start a cycling topic?”

7 Likes

I like cars too.

10 Likes

I prefer to bike everywhere, but either a Prius or a Tesla would be my car of choice

2 Likes

Yess! I am a slight car nut. :stuck_out_tongue:
I like old and new cars equally.

My car

6 Likes

Top Gear AND Lego! Anyone else excited for the new ‘Speed Champions’ line?

3 Likes

TOP GEAR IS AMAZING
LEGO IS AMAZING
Therefore
LEGO TOP GEAR IS AMAZING!

4 Likes

I am said to bring the bad news…

The Top Gear we know and love has come to an end.

2 Likes

What color do people prefer their cars? I prefer “boring” colors: black, grey, dark blue… And orange.

2 Likes

My car is black, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Though I wouldn’t mind a red car, I suppose.

2 Likes

This place really should get more traffic. I mean, there must be tons of nerds out there who are car/muscle car fans.

1 Like

Cars 3 is a good movie.

Here’s my new one.

3 Likes

So what made you decide to buy that type of car?

Well my dad was looking at Volkswagens, but everyone wants a million dollars for them. As he was looking at air-cooled cars, Corvairs kept showing up. He realized he always wanted one, and I was going to need a car in a few years anyway. He decided to buy this and drive it for a few years until I am able to drive it.