The CCBS Topic

Im getting the sets cause of CCBS and the gear joint+free movement thing.

Because seriously, I understand them on Toa Mata. You can clearly imagine the movement. Like, the knee is bending and piston goes with it, kinda like endoskeletons in Terminator. But starting with Toa Metru, pistons are there just to be there.

5 Likes

What he said.

Also the pistons in the Toa Mataā€™s/TMNRā€™s abdomens assist with waist articulation and support.

Compared to the pistons on the Hordika feet serving no purpose but ā€œLook at me! iā€™m here!ā€

1 Like

Wha?

you mean Inika feet?

Or what about the Mahri dagger?
Or Strakkā€™s axe?

1 Like

doā€¦notā€¦getā€¦meā€¦startedā€¦

3 Likes

I love the pistons on the Metru legs, so many possibilities, so many attachment pointsā€¦

Guy, this is CCBS topic! Please get back on track! :smile:

1 Like

And I can KINDA see why they are thereā€¦leg support.

1 Like

folding for storage?

idk.

2 Likes

Sounds legit.

1 Like

Deleted meme and replies. For some reason I thought this topic would be a good place for it. Sorry for the confusion everybody. Carry on!

Edited Title -legomaster

2 Likes

Have anyone notised that a theme in the Bionicle figures that continued to Hero Factory is that the sets first starts our small and later they grow taller and more detailed, and near the end they shrunked down again, then we have Hero Factory where they started out as small figures and later becomes the larger Figures.

Also, i have all of the 2015 bionicle sets, and i had a lot of the old Bionicle sets from the first Toa mata series to the nuva and Bohrok Kal series, but i never got a complete collection of all of the sets and many of the peices are broken now.

My Bionicle 2015 sets are on the shelf, though only the protectors, Ekimu, all of the Skull Spiders and the masks.
the rest are on the top of the shelf and there is not enough room for them there, but i have no other place for them.

2 Likes

Not exactly sure what your whole reply has to do with the Character and Creature Building System butā€¦ ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup. Though HF was a bit different we went from large Toa-sized sets to minifigs. BIONICLE downgraded from Inika-builds to Av-Matoran builds.

A problem that was mostly fixed with CCBS, amiright? :wink:

3 Likes

Yea, I have broke a few armor shellsā€¦
because they were crushed.

2 Likes

rip RaptorTalonā€™s CCBS shells

2 Likes

yea, it was only Surge 2.0ā€™s nameplate. and then some fire-lord pieces.

1 Like

I meant my original bionicle pieces, though those peices are now in boxes, large boxes that is. My parents really did not like the fakt that i still buyed Bionicle sets, one of the reasons is that i have more than enought LEGOs as it is.

Though i really like the CCBS stuff, but i am not really a creative persion. I canā€™t build complex models.

2 Likes

I can say with absolute certainty that the CCBS joints do break over time. I have about 6 joints that have at cracks in them, rendering them very loose, and two that have broken completely.

Also, the ball socket on this piece snapped

I think I have all of one CCBS pieces that are ā€œlooseā€, and none of them have broken.

Maybe because I donā€™t actively play with my sets?