The Chips/Crisps Topic

Nothing quite like the classic potato chip nicely salted.

I like both versions of chips whether it’s the american one or the english one.

My favorite american chips would have to be these

1 Like

These are pretty good

1 Like

Delicious.

Story Time:
One day I was very hungry, so I started eating a bunch of Doritos (don’t worry, I exercised for somewhere around 3 hours after that) bags and in one of them I felt something, I pulled it out and IT WAS A PIECE OF LEATHER. It was brown and covered in that cheesy Dorito dust. But why was there a piece of freaking leather in my Doritos? How did that happen?

2 Likes

Something similer happened to me, but instead of doritos, it was planter’s peanuts, and instead of leather it was >DRUMROLL< a fish’s SKULL!!!.
I guess it was there because they used seasalt, but still, How could a fish skull arrive in a back of high quality peanuts, especially if they’re from one of the most trusted brands in the world?

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re telling the truth

It was a bone of some sort, honest.

Well yeah a bone makes more sense, an entire fish skull doesn’t really

These things are amazing, they are like small chips french fries.

^This, and Ruffles.

3 Likes

Those sound extreme

I also like kettle cooked Jalepeno flavored ones.

1 Like

Salt and vinegar

1 Like

Oh wow never actually shared my opinion.

I really like Pringles! But I also really like plain lay’s. When I get flavored chips I prefer BBQ or Sour Cream and Onion.

1 Like

4 years later i gotta say Jalapeno Quinoa chips are supreme.

I like lays oven baked in both cheese and just salted form.

I like pretty much all chip flavors, except for salt and vinegar. I can’t stand that flavor.

1 Like

Pringles are like eating air made of cardboard

This is the best chip brand here in italy and this pecific variety of chip is my favourite. They are a little thicker then normal and they are saltier and crunchier (and they are wavy) and I love them.

these are the chips that you get when you have a party. they are cheaper and there are bigger bags (despite this they are quite good). unfortunately they don’t have the “rustica” type so I have to get the San Carlo ones

1 Like

Salt and vinegar crisps are a hit-or-miss. Some taste like actual salt and vinegar where others have this awful, fake taste, as if they were seasoned with the dregs of middle school chemistry experiments.

1 Like