The "Clickbait" Topic

But he 1000 Degree Knife vs -1000 Degree knife is by Maxmoefoe. I think it might be a parody.

“-1000°c”
when you break the laws of thermodynamics to get views.

14 Likes

The photoshop hurts.

Yeah, he did it with the intention of making fun of all of the ‘1000 Degree Knife vs-’ videos.

I just hate clickbait in general. And in my personal opinion, clickbait has gotten worse. But how you ask despite not being in the days of completely lying in the title and thumbnail? Simple: We never left those days. YouTube may have changed algorithms here and there, but the clickbait has evolved. Not only do we have people still lying in the titles and thumbnails, but now we have unoriginal channels posting these EXTREME VIDEOS that aren’t actually interesting.

1000 DEGREE KNIFE VS -1000 DEGREE KNIFE!!! OH MY GOD! Wait… you’re just fiddling with two knives that are barely heated and cooled and that the lowest possible negative temperature -459.67 degrees fahrenheit? okay…

AND DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON REACTION CHANNELS. Oh, and let’s not forget checkmarks, red cicrcles, and red arrows.

In a perfect world, the real name of this topic would have been something like:

“OMG 1000 DEGREE clickbait topic (Social experiment) (GONE WILD) (Gone wrong) (Gone right) (Gone left) (Gone up) (Gone down) (Gone (word I can’t type)) (Gone minecraft) (Gone YouTube) TRUE STORY, NEARLY DIED, NO CLICKBAIT”

To everyone: don’t attempt this title, I was just joking around

4 Likes

Edited Title form more clickbait- Jinx

if you don’t understand that name, then you don’t know the king of re-uploading clickbait

1 Like

These aren’t really that clickbaity.

They are just memes…

1 Like

It’s official.
http://i.imgur.com/zFzJOS6.png
Fidget Spinner is the next media clickbait content.

edit:

Change Title to original state since 1000 degree Knife is not meta anymore + I can’t think of a fidget title.

6 Likes

every day we stray further from mata nui’s light

2 Likes

Ok so I did the math on how many revolutions need to be made in order to a Fidget Spinner to spin at 1000 mph. Here’s the math:

So the average diameter of a fidget spinner is 2.5 inches so I need to figure out the circumference. So I need to multiply Pi into 2.5 inches.
π * 2.5 = 7.85 in.

Next there are 63360 inches in a mile. So I need to divide 7.85 into 63360.
63360/7.85 = 8071 RPH

Now that only for 1 miles, we need to multiply 8071 by 1000.
8071 * 1000 = 8071337 RPH

So it’s 8071337 revolutions per hour. But in we divide that by 60 to convert it into minutes.
8071337/60 = 134522 RPM

It’s not 134522 revolutions per minute. But we can go further. Divide by 60 again to convert it into seconds.
134522/60 = 2242 RPS

So it would be 2242 revolution per second which would probably break the laws of physics and destroy the universe.

If I did any mistakes is my math please correct me.

2 Likes

Now, I can see people caring about spinning a fidget spinner as fast as possible. That at could be at least somewhat interesting.

But who in their right mind CARES ABOUT A COLD FIDGET SPINNER.

A Lego related clickbait channel is BrickLovers TV. They either steal stuff from other channels or just clickbait then lie. Screw them. An example of this is the following:

“Garmodan”
learn2spell m8

I didn’t even watch this one but… fidget spinners…

Both of them you friknut, she sticks the glass under them both and pulls up clearly. The official subtitles for the episode even said so.

That would be known as, mega bloks.

Clickbait title and no crediting to the guy who found it, in fact, there was a watermark but he/she cut it out of the picture. Here is the version with the watermark (although it’s not the whole thing).

So yeah, he sucks. Also I hate his intro. He sometimes credits random small channels he’s friends with either though they didn’t actually find the thing, they just uploaded a video with it. You better be thankful I even gave examples, I had to give him views while doing it.

3 Likes

I am getting flashbacks to the 1000 degree knife…

That moment when the clickbait epically defies the laws of physics.

Killer Fidget Spinners :scream: omg must watch1!!!11!:laughing: (Not Click Bait)

Someone better be killed by a fidget spinner if I click the video or else i’m disliking.

2 Likes

Well a german dude made a fidget spinner with razor blades on each spike, he even cut himself while spinning it around, he is a cool dude

Somebody get me a megastone! STAT!

It was at this moment, I decided to unsubscribe from Film Theory.

3 Likes

Why were you subscribed to begin with?

5 Likes

Mainly because some of the earlier theories weren’t too improbable. But I kinda got bored after a while and didn’t pay a lot of attention to it. The click bait stuff didn’t help, and this was pretty much the nail in the coffin, at least for me.